Community Forum

horsegirl008 Ping

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 Ping

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you said you were partnering with Gabby and I just saw a horse you'd bred that has been fully trained and has a sale label on it. Was wondering if I could get first dibs on him? Heres him - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775051. What would you think the price range would be? $80K Maybe?
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: horsegirl008 Ping

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you said you were partnering with Gabby and I just saw a horse you'd bred that has been fully trained and has a sale label on it. Was wondering if I could get first dibs on him? Heres him - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775051. What would you think the price range would be? $80K Maybe?
Oh yeah, I forgot to put him up for sale :oops:
How about 100k?
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to put him up for sale :oops:
How about 100k?
That sounds fair. Put him up for offers and I'll offer 100K. It's no worries, I've forgotten things in the past :lol: .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot to put him up for sale :oops:
How about 100k?
That sounds fair. Put him up for offers and I'll offer 100K. It's no worries, I've forgotten things in the past :lol: .
Great, thanks! He's up :-)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:That sounds fair. Put him up for offers and I'll offer 100K. It's no worries, I've forgotten things in the past :lol: .
Great, thanks! He's up :-)
Awesome! Just offered. Any ideas when you'll have anymore trained foals? - I might buy some more ;)
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Great, thanks! He's up :-)
Awesome! Just offered. Any ideas when you'll have anymore trained foals? - I might buy some more ;)
Lol, not quite sure! Gabby has been really busy both irl and in the game, so she hasn't been able to train much lately, but that's ok :) I'll definitely let you know when I have more trained foals! As always, though, I have some high HGP untrained foals ;) I have this gal who's 5* but her HGP isn't quite as high as my others. By the way, I'm working on getting my prices up for all my sale horses (ofc trained horses will be more expensive), so most untrained foals will probably be between 20k-60k now. I realized that $5000 was kinda cheap for such high GPs! :oops: :lol:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:Awesome! Just offered. Any ideas when you'll have anymore trained foals? - I might buy some more ;)
Lol, not quite sure! Gabby has been really busy both irl and in the game, so she hasn't been able to train much lately, but that's ok :) I'll definitely let you know when I have more trained foals! As always, though, I have some high HGP untrained foals ;) I have this gal who's 5* but her HGP isn't quite as high as my others. By the way, I'm working on getting my prices up for all my sale horses (ofc trained horses will be more expensive), so most untrained foals will probably be between 20k-60k now. I realized that $5000 was kinda cheap for such high GPs! :oops: :lol:
I mean, we all get busy irl and in game once in a while :lol: . I could see controversy about the raise of prices for untrained foals since plenty of people have bought a high HGP horse from you for around the 2K to 8K range, but let me say, you deserve that extra money - not trying to be personal but I have known you just about since I joined and I really look up at you. I mean, people sell 69K+ HGP for up to 80K!

Now sorry if I just went a little too deep but I really mean it :? .

Anyways, thanks for the colt :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Lol, not quite sure! Gabby has been really busy both irl and in the game, so she hasn't been able to train much lately, but that's ok :) I'll definitely let you know when I have more trained foals! As always, though, I have some high HGP untrained foals ;) I have this gal who's 5* but her HGP isn't quite as high as my others. By the way, I'm working on getting my prices up for all my sale horses (ofc trained horses will be more expensive), so most untrained foals will probably be between 20k-60k now. I realized that $5000 was kinda cheap for such high GPs! :oops: :lol:
I mean, we all get busy irl and in game once in a while :lol: . I could see controversy about the raise of prices for untrained foals since plenty of people have bought a high HGP horse from you for around the 2K to 8K range, but let me say, you deserve that extra money - not trying to be personal but I have known you just about since I joined and I really look up at you. I mean, people sell 69K+ HGP for up to 80K!

Now sorry if I just went a little too deep but I really mean it :? .

Anyways, thanks for the colt :D
Aww that's so nice <3 Thank you so much :D :D :D
And you are very welcome!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 2:18 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:18 pm