Community Forum

Gabbys Pets Account Problems

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Gabbys Pets Account Problems

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay, guys, something happened to my tablet (Which stores my passwords and emails) which caused it to have a factory reset. Therefore, my emails and passwords were wiped and I can only remember this account, my GabbysPets, and my Gabby Woodlark. I forgot my email and password to Gabbys Pets so I may not ever have access to it unless I get a response from Tom.

Thanks for understanding :)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Gabbys Pets Account Problems

Post by GabbysPets »

Update: I thought I had some chance of recovering it if I logged into a certain area to access another area, but I messed up and lost all chance of that idea. Now my only hope is through Tom or larissar. I hope I don't lose that account since it has horses that are very dear to me. :/
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, guys, something happened to my tablet (Which stores my passwords and emails) which caused it to have a factory reset. Therefore, my emails and passwords were wiped and I can only remember this account, my GabbysPets, and my Gabby Woodlark. I forgot my email and password to Gabbys Pets so I may not ever have access to it unless I get a response from Tom.

Nooo! Hope you recover it :?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, guys, something happened to my tablet (Which stores my passwords and emails) which caused it to have a factory reset. Therefore, my emails and passwords were wiped and I can only remember this account, my GabbysPets, and my Gabby Woodlark. I forgot my email and password to Gabbys Pets so I may not ever have access to it unless I get a response from Tom.

Hi Gabby,
I got your emails. I have just been busy and wasn't sure that email address was real. I have to check things like that! ;)
Don't worry, I will sort you out.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Tom wrote:

Hi Gabby,
I got your emails. I have just been busy and wasn't sure that email address was real. I have to check things like that! ;)
Don't worry, I will sort you out.
As said in my reply, thank you so much :D
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Nooo! Hope you recover it :?
Thanks to Tom, I'm now almost guaranteed I will, thanks for the support :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Gabby I replied with the help system but it said the email address doesn't exist. I'm not sure if there is a problem on our end, but just in case please use real email addresses and don't delete them. Let me know if you are still having problems. I reset the password and sent an activation email.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Tom wrote:

Gabby I replied with the help system but it said the email address doesn't exist. I'm not sure if there is a problem on our end, but just in case please use real email addresses and don't delete them. Let me know if you are still having problems. I reset the password and sent an activation email.
I'm not sure what happened, my end is all messed up and I have no idea why. I may have deleted the email by accident so I'll see what I can do. Thanks :)
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

GabbysPets wrote:
Tom wrote:
I'm not sure what happened, my end is all messed up and I have no idea why. I may have deleted the email by accident so I'll see what I can do. Thanks :)
I'm now able to log in after using my laptop, thank you so much for your help and I'm sorry if I wasted your time :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Glad you've got it sorted!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 pm