Community Forum

Ello

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ello

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

I shall be back again. As you could probably see, I have disappeared for the last 2+ weeks. I lost motivation and took a unexpected break but now have returned. I am so sorry that I have disappeared from the community. The only person that knew/I've told of this break (believe it or not lol) was Gabby. Anyways I am back, and ready to work on my projects and try to breed more quality horses (hopefully). Would anyone like fulfill me on what's been happening lately? Any new people, New projects, New problems?
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ello

Post by Gabbys Pets »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:I shall be back again. As you could probably see, I have disappeared for the last 2+ weeks. I lost motivation and took a unexpected break but now have returned. I am so sorry that I have disappeared from the community. The only person that knew/I've told of this break (believe it or not lol) was Gabby. Anyways I am back, and ready to work on my projects and try to breed more quality horses (hopefully). Would anyone like fulfill me on what's been happening lately? Any new people, New projects, New problems?
I was and still am deeply honored to be included in a such a important occasion :lol: xD

Anyway, kinda going on a break as well. Nobody really seems to need my help at the moment, so it'll be nice to take a week or two off to just do something more productive lol
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Gabbys Pets wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:I shall be back again. As you could probably see, I have disappeared for the last 2+ weeks. I lost motivation and took a unexpected break but now have returned. I am so sorry that I have disappeared from the community. The only person that knew/I've told of this break (believe it or not lol) was Gabby. Anyways I am back, and ready to work on my projects and try to breed more quality horses (hopefully). Would anyone like fulfill me on what's been happening lately? Any new people, New projects, New problems?
I was and still am deeply honored to be included in a such a important occasion :lol: xD

Anyway, kinda going on a break as well. Nobody really seems to need my help at the moment, so it'll be nice to take a week or two off to just do something more productive lol
Gabby, do you train horses?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

There's a new contest that UniqueFarms is hosting if you want to check it out ;) I think they're also starting a Gotland project as well, but other than that, that's pretty much it that I know of :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Welcome back. Don't think anything has changed recently though. :mrgreen:

*shrugs* Maybe yes, though. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Gabbys Pets wrote: I was and still am deeply honored to be included in a such a important occasion :lol: xD

Gabby, do you train horses?
Yes, I have trained horses in the past, but I'm going to be taking a break from HWO for a while.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Gabbys Pets wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Gabby, do you train horses?
Yes, I have trained horses in the past, but I'm going to be taking a break from HWO for a while.
ok just wanted to know
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 pm