Ambigrams!

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ambigrams!

Post by EclipticEnd »

No need to quote this, I'm subscribed.

Would anyone like an ambigram?

I've recently gotten into making them and find them to be a fun little puzzle. Right now I'm doing 180/half turn ambigrams. Here's some examples of those courtesy of the ambigram Wikipedia page:

ImageImage

You can actually find an example of one that I've done on my farm page; "SolarSolstice" is an ambigram in the banner at the top of my farm's page. When turned it will read read the same.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in that let me know. I can take a word and make it read the same (such as the "merci" in the above gif on the right) or I can try doing one word one way and another the other way, like the "home away" in the yellow gif. Limit-wise, three words maximum to flip. "SolarSolstice" wasn't bad, but something like "Breeding Elite Show Jumping Horses" will be harder and take a lot longer. I'd prefer to keep these short.

Just let me know the word(s), word color, and background color if you don't want it to be transparent. If you want it to read one word one way and another word the other way, specify that please (and also note that it looks better and is easier if both words have about the same number of letters). Please note that they won't be gifs, though I could try to do that if you really want me to. I don't really have a great software for any sort of animation so it might be a little choppy. There's no specific form for this so just include this info for me.

No payment is necessary; my headset recently died and I can't listen to music or game or anything which has left me a bit bored, so this'll give me something to do while the replacement one arrives. :D

(I'm also still doing my horse art I promise, I'm just taking a break from full coloring for a bit since it's taking me forever to get a pose that I like for the horse that I'm on.)
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ambigrams!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Reserved
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 pm