Community Forum

Trainer Needed

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Trainer Needed

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hello everyone! I need someone that can train my little filly all the way. I would but with my horses in real life it just gets busy :D . I would need her train pretty quickly but you can take you time :D . If you have any questions ask me C: Just let me know if you can do it. Thank You <3
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hello everyone! I need someone that can train my little filly all the way. I would but with my horses in real life it just gets busy :D . I would need her train pretty quickly but you can take you time :D . If you have any questions ask me C: Just let me know if you can do it. Thank You <3
I can train it about halfway but i need to know how much you want to pay bc i will take half of the money (since i trained half) and send it to another person to have it trained the rest of the way and i will pay for them to do it so it costs you almost nothing
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hm. I am a little stuck because she is a good horse and I need her fullly trained
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horses so cute wrote:Hello everyone! I need someone that can train my little filly all the way. I would but with my horses in real life it just gets busy :D . I would need her train pretty quickly but you can take you time :D . If you have any questions ask me C: Just let me know if you can do it. Thank You <3
If you need a trainer, I have some availability rn :)
Just fill out the form on this site if you are interested: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=350936#p350936

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hm. I am a little stuck because she is a good horse and I need her fullly trained
I can train her halfway. But I can find someone else to train her the other half. And you would only half to pay me half what you normally pay and I will cover the costs for the other trainer
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:54 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:54 pm