Community Forum

ilovehorsesm133

ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ilovehorsesm133

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

There is a player named ilovehorsesm133 that is stealing my branding and is puting it on her horses that i have not bred. If you buy any horses from her please either rehome them or take my branding off them. She has one of my mares _-TSK-_ Emerald Ace and is breeding her and naming the foals with my branding. She also has a horse from the adoption center and put my brand on it too.
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ilovehorsesm133

Post by MysticSunflower »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:There is a player named ilovehorsesm133 that is stealing my branding and is puting it on her horses that i have not bred. If you buy any horses from her please either rehome them or take my branding off them. She has one of my mares _-TSK-_ Emerald Ace and is breeding her and naming the foals with my branding. She also has a horse from the adoption center and put my brand on it too.
ilovehorsesm133 wrote:.
It looks like they only joined the game a few days ago, so they probably don't know the unspoken "rules" about branding. I have pinged them here for you if you would like to continue the conversation. :)
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

MysticSunflower wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:There is a player named ilovehorsesm133 that is stealing my branding and is puting it on her horses that i have not bred. If you buy any horses from her please either rehome them or take my branding off them. She has one of my mares _-TSK-_ Emerald Ace and is breeding her and naming the foals with my branding. She also has a horse from the adoption center and put my brand on it too.
ilovehorsesm133 wrote:.
It looks like they only joined the game a few days ago, so they probably don't know the unspoken "rules" about branding. I have pinged them here for you if you would like to continue the conversation. :)
Thank You :)
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
Ilovehorsesm133
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ilovehorsesm133 »

first of all i bought THESE foals and horses from people
Ilovehorsesm133
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm