Community Forum

WIN 1.600 PONY TOKENS TODAY

Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

WIN 1.600 PONY TOKENS TODAY

Post by Queen of animals »

New players; If you are a new player this will be VERY hard for you to do but you can win 600 pony tokens for something else please ping or pm me so we can figure it out! :)

There are 3 steps the first 2 people that finish WITHOUT cheating win! If you can't do this or lose there are 2 other options the one above and the one below if I catch ANYONE cheating I will report you.

The second option also has 3 steps for 600 Pony Tokens
Step 1 Train and champ 1 of my foals
Step 2 Buy one of my horses or let me buy a horse off of you my choice (I will pick 2 or 3 of your horses you can choose
Step 3 Ping or PM me QOA DONE2!37957 for the last step!

THE ORIGINAL 1,600 PONY TOKENS BELOW
Step 1 FULLY Train a horse from the Adoption Center and get them to SMGCH! Please Ping me or PM me once done!
Step 2 Buy or sell a horse for 1-2 mil.
Step 3 (THE HARDEST step) you have 2 choices for this one choice 1 Train and champ to SMHCH 1 of my foals Choice 2 Buy 32 goats! Once you are done with all of the steps please ping me or pm me QOA DONE!37094
Last edited by Queen of animals on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WIN 1.600 PONY TOKENS TODAY

Post by Emlyn »

Queen of animals wrote:The second option also has 3 steps for 1,600 Pony Tokens
Step 2 Buy one of my horses or let me buy a horse off of you my choice (I will pick 2 or 3 of your horses you can choose
I'd love to participate ^-^
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Queen of Animals wrote:The second option also has 3 steps for 1,600 Pony Tokens
Ok you can choose from these
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808725
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810105
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Queen of animals wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
Ok you can choose from these
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808725
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810105
I'll do this guy ^-^ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808725
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ONLY 1 spot left!
FOR ALL
Last edited by Queen of animals on Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Queen of animals wrote:New players; If you are a new player this will be VERY hard for you to do but you can win 600 pony tokens for something else please ping or pm me so we can figure it out! :)

There are 3 steps the first 2 people that finish WITHOUT cheating win! If you can't do this or lose there are 2 other options the one above and the one below if I catch ANYONE cheating I will report you.

Step 1 FULLY Train a horse from the Adoption Center and get them to SGCH! Please Ping me or PM me once done!
Step 3 (THE HARDEST step) you have 2 choices for this one choice 1 Train and champ 1 of my foals Choice 2 Buy 32 goats! Once you are done with all of the steps please ping me or pm me QOA DONE!37094
Are you still doing this?
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Queen of animals wrote:New players; If you are a new player this will be VERY hard for you to do but you can win 600 pony tokens for something else please ping or pm me so we can figure it out! :)

Step 1 FULLY Train a horse from the Adoption Center and get them to SGCH! Please Ping me or PM me once done!
Step 3 (THE HARDEST step) you have 2 choices for this one choice 1 Train and champ 1 of my foals Choice 2 Buy 32 goats! Once you are done with all of the steps please ping me or pm me QOA DONE!37094
If you're still doing this, I'd love to participate!
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Are you still doing this?
Yes!
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Soleil wrote:

If you're still doing this, I'd love to participate!
Yes I am still doing this only 1 spot left though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:15 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:15 pm