Community Forum

Need to get a hold of KingstonDressage

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Need to get a hold of KingstonDressage

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey.

KingstonDressage has a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter stallion for sale that I would like for a project (I'm trying to breed a Yili). It looks like they have been offline since December 2022. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them IRL and ask them to check their messages? I've tried pinging them too.

I'm sure nobody knows how to reach them, but it would be nice if anyone did.

Thanks!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Need to get a hold of KingstonDressage

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hannah771 wrote:Hey.

KingstonDressage has a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter stallion for sale that I would like for a project (I'm trying to breed a Yili). It looks like they have been offline since December 2022. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them IRL and ask them to check their messages? I've tried pinging them too.

Thanks!
Hello there!
I'm not exactly sure of what happened to KingstonDressage. They are either on break or they have left the game. Last I heard was they left the game. I will ping Kingston below, but no promises they will respond.
KingstonDressage wrote:...
EDIT: Just now realized that you have pinged them in the past, but I will leave this ping up just in case. I do not have any IRL contact with them sadly.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Need to get a hold of KingstonDressage

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Hey.

Thanks!
Hello there!
I'm not exactly sure of what happened to KingstonDressage. They are either on break or they have left the game. Last I heard was they left the game. I will ping Kingston below, but no promises they will respond.
KingstonDressage wrote:...
EDIT: Just now realized that you have pinged them in the past, but I will leave this ping up just in case. I do not have any IRL contact with them sadly.
Okay. Thanks for trying to help me!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:58 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:58 am