Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Need these horses

Post by Diamond Filly »

Check this out:

Yili Recipe: [Russian Don x Orlov Trotter] x Kazakh
Kazakh Recipe: [Arabian x Mongolian] x [Akhal-Teke x Karabair]

Russian Don recipe: [Turkmene x Karabair] x [Anglo-Arabian x Karabakh]

Orlov Trotter recipe: [ Thoroughbred x Mecklenburg ] x [ Arabian x Norfolk Trotter ]

If you have any of these horses, or even better, any halves of these breeds, please let me know. I'm trying to breed a Yili.

Thanks!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Need these horses

Post by EclipticEnd »

I know someone was breeding Yilis but I can't remember who so sadly I'm no help there. I don't have any Russians, Orlovs, nor Kazakhs.

No Arabian x Mongolians but I have a Mongolian stud that you're welcome to use and Arabians (and Akhal-Tekes) are plentiful. It looks like Arabian x Mongolians are used to make Kazakhs, Kabardas, and Karabairs so it's worth making at least one of those.

I have a Turkmene x Arabian stud that's 4* for Karabair that I can put up for stud to finish that equation.

Karabakhs are [Akhal-Teke X Persian Arabian] X [Kabarda X Turkmene]. You can probably get away with using the same Teke as with the Kazakh if the evals line up and Turkmenes are plentiful. Persian Arabians are Arabian X [Caspian X Arabian] which isn't bad; those're all AC breeds and HGP won't matter this early on if your end goal is Yilis. The Kabardas you'd need are [Arabian X Mongolian] X [Persian Arabian X Turkmene] so you can use the Arabian x Mongolian from earlier on that and the same Persian and Teke as you'd use for the Karabakh if the evaluations match.

Mecklenburgs are probably going to be the hardest to get hands on out of anything that you've posted; you're more lucky to find one of the 1000 Orlovs than one of the 27 Mecks and they look like they're a pain to breed so I'd try to work on sourcing those rather than making them. There's actually one up for stud right now; you could try breeding a Grade to him and then breeding back to pure with him if COI and inbreeding isn't an issue. Since you only need to cross you should only work on getting a Russian Don mare. The two most recently bred Orlovs were from Baranduin Brewster and unfortunately they were last active in 2020 so it's not an active breed.

My suggestion would be to source a Russian Don asap to pair with the Orlov that's up for stud before he gets taken down or runs out of energy. They're a bit of a pain to breed but possible to make, so if you can't source one then start on those. Make at least a male and female Russian Don x Orlov Trotter pair because you can breed them together to make more and refine the evaluations for Yili.

Hope that helps!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:I know someone was breeding Yilis but I can't remember who so sadly I'm no help there. I don't have any Russians, Orlovs, nor Kazakhs.

No Arabian x Mongolians but I have a Mongolian stud that you're welcome to use and Arabians (and Akhal-Tekes) are plentiful. It looks like Arabian x Mongolians are used to make Kazakhs, Kabardas, and Karabairs so it's worth making at least one of those.

I have a Turkmene x Arabian stud that's 4* for Karabair that I can put up for stud to finish that equation.

Karabakhs are [Akhal-Teke X Persian Arabian] X [Kabarda X Turkmene]. You can probably get away with using the same Teke as with the Kazakh if the evals line up and Turkmenes are plentiful. Persian Arabians are Arabian X [Caspian X Arabian] which isn't bad; those're all AC breeds and HGP won't matter this early on if your end goal is Yilis. The Kabardas you'd need are [Arabian X Mongolian] X [Persian Arabian X Turkmene] so you can use the Arabian x Mongolian from earlier on that and the same Persian and Teke as you'd use for the Karabakh if the evaluations match.

Mecklenburgs are probably going to be the hardest to get hands on out of anything that you've posted; you're more lucky to find one of the 1000 Orlovs than one of the 27 Mecks and they look like they're a pain to breed so I'd try to work on sourcing those rather than making them. There's actually one up for stud right now; you could try breeding a Grade to him and then breeding back to pure with him if COI and inbreeding isn't an issue. Since you only need to cross you should only work on getting a Russian Don mare. The two most recently bred Orlovs were from Baranduin Brewster and unfortunately they were last active in 2020 so it's not an active breed.

My suggestion would be to source a Russian Don asap to pair with the Orlov that's up for stud before he gets taken down or runs out of energy. They're a bit of a pain to breed but possible to make, so if you can't source one then start on those. Make at least a male and female Russian Don x Orlov Trotter pair because you can breed them together to make more and refine the evaluations for Yili.

Hope that helps!
Yeah, thanks! I now have an Akhal-Teke x Karabair, and I'm looking to find someone who can age her within 3 days. I'm trying to breed a Russian Don now. Thanks so much! :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hannah771 wrote:Yeah, thanks! I now have an Akhal-Teke x Karabair, and I'm looking to find someone who can age her within 3 days. I'm trying to breed a Russian Don now. Thanks so much! :)
I'm about to take some turns so I can do some aging if you need.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Yeah, thanks! I now have an Akhal-Teke x Karabair, and I'm looking to find someone who can age her within 3 days. I'm trying to breed a Russian Don now. Thanks so much! :)
I'm about to take some turns so I can do some aging if you need.
Is right now too late? Here's her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820431
How much do you charge?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hannah771 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I'm about to take some turns so I can do some aging if you need.
Is right now too late? Here's her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820431
How much do you charge?
It's free, no worries. I have some gaming scheduled with some friends and then I'll get to it.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:Check this out:

Orlov Trotter recipe: [ Thoroughbred x Mecklenburg ] x [ Arabian x Norfolk Trotter ]

If you have any of these horses, or even better, any halves of these breeds, please let me know. I'm trying to breed a Yili.

Thanks!
I, as you probably know, have plenty of Arabs if you need any :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Is right now too late? Here's her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820431
How much do you charge?
It's free, no worries. I have some gaming scheduled with some friends and then I'll get to it.
Well thank you!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Check this out:

Thanks!
I, as you probably know, have plenty of Arabs if you need any :lol:
Right! I don't need any yet, but I will soon. Thanks! :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I, as you probably know, have plenty of Arabs if you need any :lol:
Right! I don't need any yet, but I will soon. Thanks! :)
Yup 8-)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 pm