Community Forum

Need these horses

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Need these horses

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Is right now too late? Here's her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820431
How much do you charge?
It's free, no worries. I have some gaming scheduled with some friends and then I'll get to it.
She'll be done soon, sorry for the wait. I have her up for offers so offer $1 and I'll transfer her when she's 4.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: It's free, no worries. I have some gaming scheduled with some friends and then I'll get to it.
She'll be done soon, sorry for the wait. I have her up for offers so offer $1 and I'll transfer her when she's 4.
Okay, thanks! :) I definitely appreciate it! I haven't found anyone else that would age a horse for free.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: She'll be done soon, sorry for the wait. I have her up for offers so offer $1 and I'll transfer her when she's 4.
Okay, thanks! :) I definitely appreciate it! I haven't found anyone else that would age a horse for free.
I offered!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Check this out:

Yili Recipe: [Russian Don x Orlov Trotter] x Kazakh
Kazakh Recipe: [Arabian x Mongolian] x [Akhal-Teke x Karabair]

Russian Don recipe: [Turkmene x Karabair] x [Anglo-Arabian x Karabakh]

Orlov Trotter recipe: [ Thoroughbred x Mecklenburg ] x [ Arabian x Norfolk Trotter ]

If you have any of these horses, or even better, any halves of these breeds, please let me know. I'm trying to breed a Yili.

Thanks!
I, as you probably know, have plenty of Arabs if you need any :lol:
Do you have a good arabian mare you would sell to me? I just saw this AMAZING stud up (actually, how I found out was I saw you talking to somebody about him on your horsegirl008 Pinging topic :) ) and I would like to breed an Arabian mare to him.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I, as you probably know, have plenty of Arabs if you need any :lol:
Do you have a good arabian mare you would sell to me? I just saw this AMAZING stud up (actually, how I found out was I saw you talking to somebody about him on your horsegirl008 Pinging topic :) ) and I would like to breed an Arabian mare to him.
Of course! You can have this girl for 15k, if that's good? I was going to keep her, but I actually don't need her. She's 5* with a high HGP :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Do you have a good arabian mare you would sell to me? I just saw this AMAZING stud up (actually, how I found out was I saw you talking to somebody about him on your horsegirl008 Pinging topic :) ) and I would like to breed an Arabian mare to him.
Of course! You can have this girl for 15k, if that's good? I was going to keep her, but I actually don't need her. She's 5* with a high HGP :)
Yeah, sounds good! Thanks!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Of course! You can have this girl for 15k, if that's good? I was going to keep her, but I actually don't need her. She's 5* with a high HGP :)
Yeah, sounds good! Thanks!
No problem :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 8:56 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:56 am