Community Forum

Need some champing

islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Need some champing

Post by islandhill »

Hey guys!

Recently I realized how many horses I have, and I would love to have someone help me champ them! I'm willing to pay 100k+ per champing (honestly, just name your price, I'm not too familiar with champing prices :)), and I also will want some help determining what disciplines to champ them in! Most of them are good at racing and harness racing, but I have so many that I don't pay close enough attention :oops:

If you are interested in champing for me please reach out! I will need proof of horses champed in the past and need to know your reliability. As I cannot spare to lose these horses :)

Thanks!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Need some champing

Post by RummyCrummy »

islandhill wrote:Hey guys!

Recently I realized how many horses I have, and I would love to have someone help me champ them! I'm willing to pay 100k+ per champing (honestly, just name your price, I'm not too familiar with champing prices :)), and I also will want some help determining what disciplines to champ them in! Most of them are good at racing and harness racing, but I have so many that I don't pay close enough attention :oops:

If you are interested in champing for me please reach out! I will need proof of horses champed in the past and need to know your reliability. As I cannot spare to lose these horses :)

Thanks!
I can definitely champ for you!
You can find some info about my past champing here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38889
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

RummyCrummy wrote:

Thanks!
Could you champ for me too? I will need them SMGCH what are your prices?
QOA Horsey Friend forever
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

Queen of animals wrote:
RummyCrummy wrote:
Could you champ for me too? I will need them SMGCH what are your prices?
Yea ofc! Here are my prices:
CH-50k
GCH-75k
MCH-100k
MGCH-125k
SCH-150k
SGCH-175k
SMGCH-200k
+50k for every record broken
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

RummyCrummy wrote:

Thanks!
tysm! I filled out the form on your page :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:12 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:12 pm