Community Forum

How Do I Move my Pastures/Barns?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Phalaenopsis
Visit My Farm

How Do I Move my Pastures/Barns?

Post by Phalaenopsis »

Kind of vague title, but I'm wondering how I move my barns/pastures around so I have 2 "levels" of it, instead of it all looking linear. I have 2 barns I want to move behind/above my 2 pastures so they're closer to the mountain background, but once I click back on My Farm, it goes linear, or depending on where I've placed them, they bunch up.

I am getting the Saved pop-up, but it still won't let my barns/pastures stay where I've placed them.

Is this something that can be fixed? It's frustrating not being able to place things close together (besides trees that are behind my pastures, which are where I want them)

Thank you in advance for the help!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: How Do I Move my Pastures/Barns?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Phalaenopsis wrote:Kind of vague title, but I'm wondering how I move my barns/pastures around so I have 2 "levels" of it, instead of it all looking linear. I have 2 barns I want to move behind/above my 2 pastures so they're closer to the mountain background, but once I click back on My Farm, it goes linear, or depending on where I've placed them, they bunch up.

I am getting the Saved pop-up, but it still won't let my barns/pastures stay where I've placed them.

Is this something that can be fixed? It's frustrating not being able to place things close together (besides trees that are behind my pastures, which are where I want them)

Thank you in advance for the help!
Just click the button that says "toggle biuld mode" on your farm page and then the pastures/Barnes have little dots above them to move them by
Phalaenopsis
Visit My Farm

Post by Phalaenopsis »

I get that. I'm able to place my buildings and such, but I want my barns placed behind/above my pastures. I know it's possible, but I don't understand why it's not working with mine.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Phalaenopsis wrote:I get that. I'm able to place my buildings and such, but I want my barns placed behind/above my pastures. I know it's possible, but I don't understand why it's not working with mine.
I don't know that's weird
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Phalaenopsis wrote:I get that. I'm able to place my buildings and such, but I want my barns placed behind/above my pastures. I know it's possible, but I don't understand why it's not working with mine.
Probably means you need to purchase more 'space'.

Go to:
My Farm
Tab: Edit My Farm
Purchase (bottom of page): Increase Width

Then refresh and see if that's changed anything.

You can purchase depth until it says maximum depth reached.
Width will stop increasing at $168,000
(I think) - not sure on the width, but it does stop increasing but doesn't hit a maximum width reached grayed-out button.

Let us know if that changed anything!

Could also be your depth.

The way my farm is, is about the max depth you can get... and the max width. There is a slight more depth, but the barns and pastures come off floating at that point.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 pm