Community Forum

Conformation Information

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Conformation Information

Post by MysticDaphne »

Can someone please direct me to a topic that explains how to utilize the conformation report?
What constitutes a good score, which scores are good for which disciplines, etc...
I'm sure it already exists. I just can't find it.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Information

Post by EclipticEnd »

MysticDaphne wrote:Can someone please direct me to a topic that explains how to utilize the conformation report?
What constitutes a good score, which scores are good for which disciplines, etc...
Frost has a guide on disciplines and the ideal Height/Build/Size/Type and Conformation numbers for each one.

Retsi has a guide that breaks down what body parts alter conformation and what stats they change.
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Information

Post by MysticDaphne »

EclipticEnd wrote:
MysticDaphne wrote:Can someone please direct me to a topic that explains how to utilize the conformation report?
Frost has a guide on disciplines and the ideal Height/Build/Size/Type and Conformation numbers for each one.

Retsi has a guide that breaks down what body parts alter conformation and what stats they change.
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm