AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

UPDATE: AppleofHiseyes178 chat forum:

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Hello HWO Members,
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am not quitting the game, but my life has gotten extra busy. It may even get to the point where I will have very little time to get on here. There is a few changes in my life coming that are up in the air at the moment. I am not sure how it is all going to fall into place. In short story I will try my best to get on here occasionally in the evenings if the time is available. Please Ping the emorrison787 account if you need to reach me. It is connected to the email that I used most often. I will more than likely see those messages. I will post another update as soon as I can. Thanks again to the wonderful people on here that make this game so much fun.
sincerely,
E.M.

because of my absence I've decided to sell a bunch of my arabians. links below.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/188862
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191911

take a look around and reply below with link to each horse and offer. I will be responding clicking tonight only. the horses that are almost fully trained will not be SOLD at the same price as the others. They are about 500% trsined and will be sold as a grinder.
Last edited by AppleofHiseye178 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: AppleofHiseyes178 chat forum:

Post by BlackOak2 »

Good Luck!
We'll see you when you swing around. :D

Hoping the changes are good, or at least end up good.
:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: AppleofHiseyes178 chat forum:

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Hello HWO Members,
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am not quitting the game, but my life has gotten extra busy. It may even get to the point where I will have very little time to get on here. There is a few changes in my life coming that are up in the air at the moment. I am not sure how it is all going to fall into place. In short story I will try my best to get on here occasionally in the evenings if the time is available. Please Ping the emorrison787 account if you need to reach me. It is connected to the email that I used most often. I will more than likely see those messages. I will post another update as soon as I can. Thanks again to the wonderful people on here that make this game so much fun.
sincerely,
E.M.
Hope to see you when you return :)
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: UPDATE: AppleofHiseyes178 chat forum:

Post by Queen of animals »

sincerely,
E.M.

take a look around and reply below with link to each horse and offer. I will be responding clicking tonight only. the horses that are almost fully trained will not be SOLD at the same price as the others. They are about 500% trsined and will be sold as a grinder.
You were my first friend and I'm sad to see you go. I hope the changes are good and keep you happy just as this game does for me. I'm looking forward to when you come back! In the meantime I will wait with hope you will come back. Always and forever your QOA horsey friend.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Queen of animals wrote:
sincerely,
E.M.

You were my first friend and I'm sad to see you go. I hope the changes are good and keep you happy just as this game does for me. I'm looking forward to when you come back! In the meantime I will wait with hope you will come back. Always and forever your QOA horsey friend.
Awh! you're too kind. I am not gone for good. I am just going to be working long hours and may not be able to get on here some nights. I won't forget you, QOA. lol
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: You were my first friend and I'm sad to see you go. I hope the changes are good and keep you happy just as this game does for me. I'm looking forward to when you come back! In the meantime I will wait with hope you will come back. Always and forever your QOA horsey friend.
Awh! you're too kind. I am not gone for good. I am just going to be working long hours and may not be able to get on here some nights. I won't forget you, QOA. lol
I'm Very happy your not leaving for good!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:50 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:50 pm