Community Forum

∆•Shetland Contest (OPEN EVEN IF NOT OWN A SHET)•∆

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

∆•Shetland Contest (OPEN EVEN IF NOT OWN A SHET)•∆

Post by hat creek »

Hello! I will be opening a contest for fun. For this contest you will get your best mare you own. This mare does not have to be any breed or purebred. Then you will find any shetland stud off the market you may not own this stud and you also can not have bred the stud. Once this stud is bred to your mare you will pop the foal. You must train this foal to at least 400% total training. After you will link the foal and winner with the prettiest and nicest foal wins. After the foals have been placed winner gets 12k (I know its not much) and the foals will be sold in a auction. This contest is 100% for fun so if you don't win it's all good you can sell your colt for money anyway!

STEPS
-Find a purebred shetland stud off the stud market
-Breed it to your best mare
-Train the foal to at least 400% total training
-Get back to me and link the foal once done
-Foals will be sold and placed

RULES
-No complaining
-Be kind
-No switching horses
-Can not breed or have owned the stud
-No sending to trainer must train yourself
-Have fun<3

Link your horse once you are done<333 And please inform me if there's a issue and if your entering! :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: ∆•Shetland Contest (OPEN EVEN IF NOT OWN A SHET)•∆

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

hat creek wrote:Hello! I will be opening a contest for fun. For this contest you will get your best mare you own. This mare does not have to be any breed or purebred. Then you will find any shetland stud off the market you may not own this stud and you also can not have bred the stud. Once this stud is bred to your mare you will pop the foal. You must train this foal to at least 400% total training. After you will link the foal and winner with the prettiest and nicest foal wins. After the foals have been placed winner gets 12k (I know its not much) and the foals will be sold in a auction. This contest is 100% for fun so if you don't win it's all good you can sell your colt for money anyway!

STEPS
-Find a purebred shetland stud off the stud market
-Breed it to your best mare
-Train the foal to at least 400% total training
-Get back to me and link the foal once done
-Foals will be sold and placed

RULES
-No complaining
-Be kind
-No switching horses
-Can not breed or have owned the stud
-No sending to trainer must train yourself
-Have fun<3

Link your horse once you are done<333 And please inform me if there's a issue and if your entering! :D
Only if I saw this before I got rid of my foal lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:13 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:13 pm