Community Forum

Is this game still in development?

ivy020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Is this game still in development?

Post by ivy020 »

Many major game mechanics still haven't been added (training history, personality system, most of the mechanics listed in the suggestions forum thread, etc.) and the game has mostly received cosmetic updates in the past few years. Are new game mechanics actively being worked on? Or is the game in an indefinite hiatus?

I've just come back to the game after a few years' break, so I'm not completely updated on the game's progress. Sorry if this had been addressed already somewhere!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Is this game still in development?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

ivy020 wrote:Many major game mechanics still haven't been added (training history, personality system, most of the mechanics listed in the suggestions forum thread, etc.) and the game has mostly received cosmetic updates in the past few years. Are new game mechanics actively being worked on? Or is the game in an indefinite hiatus?

I've just come back to the game after a few years' break, so I'm not completely updated on the game's progress. Sorry if this had been addressed already somewhere!
im hoping they will add the feature of twins on here. i really cant wait!!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Yes we are still working on the game! :)
ivy020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ivy020 »

Tom wrote:Yes we are still working on the game! :)
Thanks for the answer! I'll just keep on being patient, then. :D

Do you have any updates on how the process of file migration is going? The last update I could find was from 2021. Am I correct in assuming that the implementation of game mechanics is paused until the new server is stable?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We just updated the horses for sale page. There is an announcement about it on the home page. We are working on other things but I don't like to say until it's done, just in case we run into problems!
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
ivy020 wrote:Many major game mechanics still haven't been added (training history, personality system, most of the mechanics listed in the suggestions forum thread, etc.) and the game has mostly received cosmetic updates in the past few years. Are new game mechanics actively being worked on? Or is the game in an indefinite hiatus?

im hoping they will add the feature of twins on here. i really cant wait!!
OMG if they did that I would be soooo happy!!!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
ivy020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ivy020 »

Tom wrote:We just updated the horses for sale page. There is an announcement about it on the home page. We are working on other things but I don't like to say until it's done, just in case we run into problems!
Yay! Thanks again!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Queen of animals wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: im hoping they will add the feature of twins on here. i really cant wait!!
OMG if they did that I would be soooo happy!!!
Yeah!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:44 pm