Community Forum

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Retsi »

lemoncypress wrote:.
Hello lemon. I really appreciate the interest you've taken in Endurance. Congratulations on your record breaker. Since your stallions are on par I was wondering if we could exchange studdings or I pay for a few, I would be open to trading RH stud coverings. I think yours are descended from mine! If not, totally understand. Have a great day!!
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by lemoncypress »

Retsi wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:.
Hello lemon. I really appreciate the interest you've taken in Endurance. Congratulations on your record breaker. Since your stallions are on par I was wondering if we could exchange studdings or I pay for a few, I would be open to trading RH stud coverings. I think yours are descended from mine! If not, totally understand. Have a great day!!
Yea I would be willing too! Which one of the studs I have 2 only one broke the others :lol: . Just let me know and I can put him up or something
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

lemoncypress wrote:Yea I would be willing too! Which one of the studs I have 2 only one broke the others :lol: . Just let me know and I can put him up or something
Red Lighting. I would be willing to exchange coverings from https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3603853
I'm sorting my mares onto one ranch now, out of over 100, it's hard to pick the best. I would like to cover all 36 once or twice, most will be rehomed. I'll let you keep any of the ones that I don't want before rehoming them.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

[quote="Retsi"][/quote]

boo
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

vallers wrote:
Retsi wrote:...
boo
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

Retsi wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:Yea I would be willing too! Which one of the studs I have 2 only one broke the others :lol: . Just let me know and I can put him up or something
Red Lighting. I would be willing to exchange coverings from https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3603853
I'm sorting my mares onto one ranch now, out of over 100, it's hard to pick the best. I would like to cover all 36 once or twice, most will be rehomed. I'll let you keep any of the ones that I don't want before rehoming them.
Alright if ypu would like I could just send him too you untill you are done with him and the coverings so we aren't having to worry about people using him being on at the same time.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

vallers wrote:
Retsi wrote:
boo
:mrgreen: :geek:
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

lemoncypress wrote: Alright if ypu would like I could just send him too you untill you are done with him and the coverings so we aren't having to worry about people using him being on at the same time.
Sounds great. I'll try to sort the rest of my mares today!
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

Retsi wrote:
lemoncypress wrote: Alright if ypu would like I could just send him too you untill you are done with him and the coverings so we aren't having to worry about people using him being on at the same time.
Sounds great. I'll try to sort the rest of my mares today!
Alright!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am