Community Forum

I do

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I do

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I will breed horses for you and that is $1k unless new player then $100. I will also train and that is $3500 (no matter if new player or not) depending on the foal/horse. I will also pop and age horses and that is $1500 for new players and $3000 for the ones that have been playing a while.

Common Clients: QueenofAnimals
Rare clients: Diamond Filly

If you wish to be a client just ping me! My name is Horsechronicles12 and i can help if you need it.

I cant pop, age or train as fast as most but they are guaranteed free if it takes me more than 5 days for popping, and more than a week for aging and training.

You have to pick them up within a week or they go for public sale or i will rehome them

PLS do not take advantage of the prices or me. i will find out if you have been here a while or if your new so DO NOT take advantage!!!

@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Last edited by Horsechronicles12 on Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I do

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sounds cool! How old is the horse when you're done training it? And are they fully trained?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:Sounds cool! How old is the horse when you're done training it? And are they fully trained?
if requested they are fully trained but it just depends on how old the horse is when i get it. are you interested?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Sounds cool! How old is the horse when you're done training it? And are they fully trained?
if requested they are fully trained but it just depends on how old the horse is when i get it. are you interested?
Assuming the horse is a newborn when you get it, how old will it be when it's fully trained?
I might be interested! I had a trainer, but I guess they unexpectedly left the game without saying anything. Not really sure what happened there :? :lol: I'll let you know soon what I decide :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: if requested they are fully trained but it just depends on how old the horse is when i get it. are you interested?
Assuming the horse is a newborn when you get it, how old will it be when it's fully trained?
I might be interested! I had a trainer, but I guess they unexpectedly left the game without saying anything. Not really sure what happened there :? :lol: I'll let you know soon what I decide :)
Um maybe a little over a year old. I guess it just depends on how long it takes me. Unless you want them aged and trained then I'll train them till they are aged to what you want them
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Assuming the horse is a newborn when you get it, how old will it be when it's fully trained?
Um maybe a little over a year old. I guess it just depends on how long it takes me. Unless you want them aged and trained then I'll train them till they are aged to what you want them
Wow, okay! I'll get back to you soon :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Um maybe a little over a year old. I guess it just depends on how long it takes me. Unless you want them aged and trained then I'll train them till they are aged to what you want them
Wow, okay! I'll get back to you soon :)
Ok
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 6:13 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:13 pm