Community Forum

Raven82 farm log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Raven82 farm log

Post by Raven82 »

Hi all,

I am a new player that join a couple of weeks a go. Now that I hopefully understand this game a little better I want to start off a log for my tow project I working on.

Shetland project- in my Shetland project I am working on competing in log pull and get my pony line HGP up. Right now there around 30,000-33,000 HGP.

Tarpon project- I am considering on crossbreed my Tarpon line as there are a couple of different houses I like to work toward getting.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Re: Raven82 farm log

Post by Raven82 »

Autumn, Year 7

Shetland project- things are going well for my Shetland I mange to get all but one of competition age to Champion in log pull. There have been no new baby from my Shetland line but there are tow Mares expecting to pop and spring year eight that I hopeing will take up my hgp.

Tarpon project- my first mix baby is here Tarpon×Shetland unfortunately he is a 2* for the breed I trying to make. Thankfully through he a male so thing should be simpler in making his line closer to the 5*.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Re: Raven82 farm log

Post by Raven82 »

Summer, Year 8

Shetland project update: so my mare finely had a bady over 33k and it quite the jump to, all the way up too 39k. I mange to get my pony mostly camp in log pull except for twilight who is just over one so hopefully he will be champ soon as well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am