Community Forum

CBA Future Champions Futurities

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

CBA Future Champions Futurities

Post by h0rsey »

Future Champions Program

*This competition is open to all players, but members of the CBA can earn additional prizes. If you would like to join us, please go here.*

About the Future Champions Program

CBA Future Champions is a program where young maiden horses with competitive bloodlines have a chance to earn special prizes in these five futurities. For more information, or to enroll your horse, please go here

These competitions are open to anyone, but if you are a member of the CBA and your horse is enrolled in Future Champions, you have a chance to earn additional prizes.

The Competitions

All of these are reoccurring monthly competitions, with a small 5k entry fee and a 50k purse. We may add more disciplines in the future, but 5 is enough for now.

Dressage
Log Pull
Racing
Show Jumping
Western Pleasure

The Prizes

Each competition has a purse of 50,000 divided between the top 5 winners, however, here are some additional prizes you can earn if you are a member of the CBA or if your horse is enrolled in the Future Champions Program

- If you win one of these futurities and you are a member, but your horse is not enrolled in Future Champions, you earn an additional $100k

- If you win one of these futurities, you are a member, AND your horse is enrolled in Future Champions, you can earn an additional $500k

- More prizes to come!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: CBA Future Champions Futurities

Post by hat creek »

h0rsey wrote:...
Hello! I have put my name down to get in the CBA but have gotten no reply. Is there something wrong with my app or?
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

hat creek wrote:
h0rsey wrote:...
Hello! I have put my name down to get in the CBA but have gotten no reply. Is there something wrong with my app or?
Do you mind applying again? I searched up your username on the CBA topic, but nothing showed up. We would love to have you join us though! :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

carlWoof wrote:...
Congratulations on winning the log pull competition! Since you are a member, you can receive a 100k prize by linking a rehomeable horse :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 pm