Ping

islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by islandhill »

kimberly_debie wrote:...
Hey!

I just saw that you were active in the game again and looking to start breeding racing TB's! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me a lot in getting started in this game and gave me a ton of free horses/ breeding. Your help honestly led to where I am now with my TB's. If you would like, I would love to finally return the favor. I'll link some of my pastures on my side account and if you would like any horses/ breeding I would give it to you for free :)

Free horses:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191770
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/178905

Free breeding:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/176668

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by kimberly_debie »

Hey island! yea i'm back, i had to take a pretty long break due to personal reasons in my irl life but i finally have the time to get back at it, thank you very much for you very kind offer, i love that i was able to help you by giving you some horses and getting started :D i'm very happy to see that you are doing well, atm i'm aging out my old horses, exept the onces i realy want to keep but i put those in freeze, after i cleaned up i might just take on your breeding offer ;) i have seen some very pretty faces in there.
thank you very much for this warm welcome back, it truly gave me a big smile seeing your ping and reading your message.
warm hugs, K
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

kimberly_debie wrote:Hey island! yea i'm back, i had to take a pretty long break due to personal reasons in my irl life but i finally have the time to get back at it, thank you very much for you very kind offer, i love that i was able to help you by giving you some horses and getting started :D i'm very happy to see that you are doing well, atm i'm aging out my old horses, exept the onces i realy want to keep but i put those in freeze, after i cleaned up i might just take on your breeding offer ;) i have seen some very pretty faces in there.
thank you very much for this warm welcome back, it truly gave me a big smile seeing your ping and reading your message.
warm hugs, K
I'm so glad! Definitely glad to see you back! I took a break due to some personal reasons as well, so it's nice to be back!

See ya around! :)

-Napoleon Hill
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

happy too be back and also happy to see and have contact with you again, a personal break is sometimes needed, welcome back aswell!
see you around and we'll stay in contact for sure! :D
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

kimberly_debie wrote:happy too be back and also happy to see and have contact with you again, a personal break is sometimes needed, welcome back aswell!
see you around and we'll stay in contact for sure! :D
Yes! Definitely :D

-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 1:56 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 1:56 am