Community Forum

Branding

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
SoraAiko
Visit My Farm

Branding

Post by SoraAiko »

Hello
i raed about branding and want to know how it works
and how i can do i?
thanks
For the Love of My Sora RIP
And for my littels Luna Gali and Aiko
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Branding

Post by BlackOak2 »

SoraAiko wrote:Hello
and how i can do i?
thanks
Right now branding [Actual Branding] is not something that's been released to us in-game. How we manage this is when we want to add our own unique marks or words to these horses, we add it to the name, manually.

So if I have a horse that I've bred, named Sunburst and I want to add my own brand to it, I'd make his name *Spire* Sunburst.
*Spire*
Would then be my branding.

We do, as a community, try to NOT repeat other people's branding. We also try, as a community, to refrain from removing other's branding on the horses we purchase.

Branding is usually restricted to a horse we produced, i.e. we bred the mare with a chosen stallion either we own or we used on the market. Then the foal from that mare is the one we'd brand.

Some people will brand horses they take in and train for other people. This is usually called a training brand. Some people will brand horses they purchase for their breeding projects. Sometimes this branding is called a foundation brand.

Brands can appear in-front-of, at-the-end-of or even in-the-middle-of a horse's name.

Branding can make it easier for people to search for sales horses on the market.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

SoraAiko wrote:Hello
and how i can do i?
thanks
Like, my branding is "SDS" For my stable name. It helps me find horses I've bred and sold, and yeah!
I think BlackOak2 explained it better than me, so thanks! : )
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!