Community Forum

I need help! Not and emergency though!

HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I need help! Not and emergency though!

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

So I can't find where you update how many horses you can offer for sale does anybody know how?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I need help! Not and emergency though!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:So I can't find where you update how many horses you can offer for sale does anybody know how?
No but I wish I did :(
Woodstock
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote:So I can't find where you update how many horses you can offer for sale does anybody know how?
No but I wish I did :(
Hello,
I don’t know if you are talking about public sale (just a $ amount) or private sale (offers only) so I will answer about both.

Public sale I believe unless I am wrong that you can have unlimited up for sale at once (obviously you can only sell horses you own).

If you are talking private sale the answer is always 2 for a non premium account and there is no way to change this number.
For a premium account this turns into unlimited private sales. Premium accounts are achieved by redeeming PT which can be earned through local shows with grinders, reaching the next level or buying with real life money. You need a minimum 200PT for a premium account which gets you 1 month premium.

Let me know if this helps and if not with some more information I may be able to help further!

Happy playing,
Woodstock.
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Woodstock wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: No but I wish I did :(
Hello,
I don’t know if you are talking about public sale (just a $ amount) or private sale (offers only) so I will answer about both.

Public sale I believe unless I am wrong that you can have unlimited up for sale at once (obviously you can only sell horses you own).

If you are talking private sale the answer is always 2 for a non premium account and there is no way to change this number.
For a premium account this turns into unlimited private sales. Premium accounts are achieved by redeeming PT which can be earned through local shows with grinders, reaching the next level or buying with real life money. You need a minimum 200PT for a premium account which gets you 1 month premium.

Let me know if this helps and if not with some more information I may be able to help further!

Happy playing,
Woodstock.
Yes this answers my question! Thank you!
Woodstock
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

HorseCrazy275 wrote: Yes this answers my question! Thank you!
Happy to have been of help!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:40 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:40 am