Community Forum

Update

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Update

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello everyone!

As all of you have probably seen, I have not been very active lately. A lot of things are happening in life. Right off the basics, I am moving. And the big change for me is that instead of having horses on "my" property, I will be boarding at a ranch. And I'm now trying to find a job, continue school, and balance out track practice on top of that. I don't think I will be leaving the game anytime soon, but if I continue on this schedule, I will probably end up leaving. I have also been a emotional rollercoaster going from happy-go-lucky to wanting to stay in my room all day and not wanting to do anything. I have also been in denial about moving so now I'm quite behind in packing. This has been quite a hard hit to me, but I am trying to be optimistic about it. Tonight I plan on taking down all of my decorations in my room. But anyways, have a good day/night wherever you guys must be! Lol
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Update

Post by islandhill »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello everyone!

As all of you have probably seen, I have not been very active lately. A lot of things are happening in life. Right off the basics, I am moving. And the big change for me is that instead of having horses on "my" property, I will be boarding at a ranch. And I'm now trying to find a job, continue school, and balance out track practice on top of that. I don't think I will be leaving the game anytime soon, but if I continue on this schedule, I will probably end up leaving. I have also been a emotional rollercoaster going from happy-go-lucky to wanting to stay in my room all day and not wanting to do anything. I have also been in denial about moving so now I'm quite behind in packing. This has been quite a hard hit to me, but I am trying to be optimistic about it. Tonight I plan on taking down all of my decorations in my room. But anyways, have a good day/night wherever you guys must be! Lol
Hope the move goes smoothly! I can understand what you are feeling right now, as I recently moved halfway across the US to where I am now. It's hard, but I'm definitely grateful I am where I am right now :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

We've missed you, but we totally understand! I love track, wish I could join a team! Instead, I just run 1-2 miles on our road every day :lol: You'll get through everything! Best wishes from your HWO family :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

You'll be able to fight, as long as you have some fight in you. :)

And remember, new experiences lead to new opportunities. The game will be around whenever you swing in or return.

;) Fight the good fight and win or lose, you'll know you did what you could.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:

Hope the move goes smoothly! I can understand what you are feeling right now, as I recently moved halfway across the US to where I am now. It's hard, but I'm definitely grateful I am where I am right now :)
Oh jeez.. couldn't imagine moving halfway across the US.. but I hope everything goes smoothly as well lol! Just sucks I won't have my horse near me.. but I'm making the best out of it
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:

We've missed you, but we totally understand! I love track, wish I could join a team! Instead, I just run 1-2 miles on our road every day :lol: You'll get through everything! Best wishes from your HWO family :D
I've missed the community! Track can be fun and then track can be kinda boring at times. I just had a game (meet) and I only ran 1 event lol. So I had to sit there for like 2 hours doing nothing. Best of wishes that I will be back & reunite with the game again!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:You'll be able to fight, as long as you have some fight in you. :)

And remember, new experiences lead to new opportunities. The game will be around whenever you swing in or return.

;) Fight the good fight and win or lose, you'll know you did what you could.
Thank you! That fight in me has come around but hopefully eventually everything settles lol
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: We've missed you, but we totally understand! I love track, wish I could join a team! Instead, I just run 1-2 miles on our road every day :lol: You'll get through everything! Best wishes from your HWO family :D
I've missed the community! Track can be fun and then track can be kinda boring at times. I just had a game (meet) and I only ran 1 event lol. So I had to sit there for like 2 hours doing nothing. Best of wishes that I will be back & reunite with the game again!
Haha, well I'm glad you were able to update us! 8-)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

I hope the move goes well! Hope you can find a job also... :)
Also thank you SO MUCH for selling me my old mare for so cheap!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 am