Community Forum

Breeding specifics

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
OlympusOffxcial
Visit My Farm

Breeding specifics

Post by OlympusOffxcial »

Hello,

When breeding I'm trying to get a Mongolian X (Arabian X Mongolian)

Now I've worked out that to get the correct word placings you need to have the mare as the first breed mentioned above, and I've bred my mongolian to my Arabian X mongolian twice now and the outcome has been Part mongolian X Arabian.
Do I just need to keep trying to get the correct form of the breed or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeding specifics

Post by BlackOak2 »

OlympusOffxcial wrote:Hello,

When breeding I'm trying to get a Mongolian X (Arabian X Mongolian)

Now I've worked out that to get the correct word placings you need to have the mare as the first breed mentioned above, and I've bred my mongolian to my Arabian X mongolian twice now and the outcome has been Part mongolian X Arabian.
Do I just need to keep trying to get the correct form of the breed or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
You don't need to have the recipe exact as stated. As long as each half shows the correct breeds in it. So you can have 'arabian x mongolian' OR you can have 'mongolian x arabian'. Percentages don't matter either, so you could have 'mongolian x arabian (12%).

Even if the foal pops out as perfectly evaluated for the breed you want to create, it's still a 50/50 coin toss for IF it will be or IF it Won't be.

Keep trying. Sometimes it takes awhile.

For more learning, try this link and this link.

They both tackle troubles with new breed creations.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 pm