Community Forum

SO HAPPY!!!!!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SO HAPPY!!!!!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I have NEVER had luck with champing my horses. I had her trained and I've been entering her in Barrel Racing comps and she actually made CHAMPION!!! Im SOOOO proud of my little Peacock!!!

EDIT: Now I need someone to train 1-2 horses for me so I can champ them bit ill need to know what they're good at
Last edited by Horsechronicles12 on Fri May 05, 2023 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: SO HAPPY!!!!!

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have NEVER had luck with champing my horses. I had her trained and I've been entering her in Barrel Racing comps and she actually made CHAMPION!!! Im SOOOO proud of my little Peacock!!!
Congrats!! I felt the same way when my Arab got champed in endurance for the first time :lol:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have NEVER had luck with champing my horses. I had her trained and I've been entering her in Barrel Racing comps and she actually made CHAMPION!!! Im SOOOO proud of my little Peacock!!!
Congrats!! I felt the same way when my Arab got champed in endurance for the first time :lol:
Thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Oh!Oh! :o :o

Here's to your success!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

:D Here's hoping you get it again and soon. 8-)

Congratulations. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Oh!Oh! :o :o

Here's to your success!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

:D Here's hoping you get it again and soon. 8-)

Congratulations. :mrgreen:
Thanks!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Congratulations! Such a big milestone : D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 am