Community Forum

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:...
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that you used my private stud: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314285

Even though I had private both written in his bio and the stud ad. Because of this, I would love it if you would pay some sort of stud fee or I will take the foal off of your hands (whichever you prefer). Just because I really do value his lines and need to keep them private :)

Thanks!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:...
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that you used my private stud: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314285

Even though I had private both written in his bio and the stud ad. Because of this, I would love it if you would pay some sort of stud fee or I will take the foal off of your hands (whichever you prefer). Just because I really do value his lines and need to keep them private :)

Thanks!
Hey there! I'm so terribly sorry about this. I didn't know the mare I bred him to was for sale at the moment, so I'm trying super hard to get them both back. Once I get them back i'll figure out which one ill do.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote:
Hello!

Thanks!
Hey there! I'm so terribly sorry about this. I didn't know the mare I bred him to was for sale at the moment, so I'm trying super hard to get them both back. Once I get them back i'll figure out which one ill do.
No problem! I understand it completely :)

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:
No problem! I understand it completely :)
I could offer you one of my HGP horses. I have a record with the highest HGP horses and I'm currently bringing that back.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: No problem! I understand it completely :)
I could offer you one of my HGP horses. I have a record with the highest HGP horses and I'm currently bringing that back.
I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:
I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them
I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them
I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote: I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)
I'll give you the foal
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)
I'll give you the foal
Sounds good!

-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am