Community Forum

ISO...

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

ISO...

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey guys!
I'm going to start up a project of breeding high-HGP Arabs with pinto markings. If you have or know of any Arabians with pinto markings, I'll take a look at them! I'd like the HGP to be 60k or above, but I'll still take a look even if they're not. Thanks so much :)
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO...

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!
I'm going to start up a project of breeding high-HGP Arabs with pinto markings. If you have or know of any Arabians with pinto markings, I'll take a look at them! I'd like the HGP to be 60k or above, but I'll still take a look even if they're not. Thanks so much :)
Heya! I have a bunch of TB x Arabians with markings in this pasture!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/168616

I know it's not quite what you're looking for but I'm not using them since they're from a project that never really panned out LOL :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Bean Team Equestrian wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!

I know it's not quite what you're looking for but I'm not using them since they're from a project that never really panned out LOL :D
Ooh, they're gorgeous!
I think I'll take this guy - how much do you want for him? Also I'll get him off my freezer account, horsegirl008_freezer
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Ooh, they're gorgeous!
I think I'll take this guy - how much do you want for him? Also I'll get him off my freezer account, horsegirl008_freezer
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I've just seen this! Got busy with school lol
He's up for you now if you still want him! You can offer whatever you think is fair, I'm really not fussed about it!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

horsegirl008 wrote: Ooh, they're gorgeous!
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I've just seen this! Got busy with school lol
He's up for you now if you still want him! You can offer whatever you think is fair, I'm really not fussed about it!
All good :)
I cannot remember what I was going to use him as for the life of me, so if I do happen to remember I'll make an offer :oops: :lol: Thank you so much!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:37 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:37 pm