Community Forum

Looking to get this filly trained

kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Looking to get this filly trained

Post by kimberly_debie »

Looking to get this filly of mine trained, all the necessary info should be in her bio, if you need anything more just tell me and i'll put it in, only actual trainers please.
(Looking to pay somewhere between 15 - 35k depends on the age of the horse and how quick i can get her back)
thank you!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3847362

Greetings, K
Last edited by kimberly_debie on Fri May 05, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to get this filly trained

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

kimberly_debie wrote:Looking to get this filly of mine trained, all the nececary info should be in her bio, if you need anything more just tell me and i'll put it in, only actual trainers please.
(Looking to pay somewhere between 15 - 35k depends on the age of the horse and how quick i can get her back)
thank you!

Greetings, K
#1. What do you mean by actual trainers?
#2. I can but how soon do you need her back?
#3. If It takes me longer than 1 week than it's free
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote:Looking to get this filly of mine trained, all the necessary info should be in her bio, if you need anything more just tell me and i'll put it in, only actual trainers please.
thank you!

Greetings, K
#1. What do you mean by actual trainers?
1- what i mean by actual trainers is that i want someone who knows how to train and not a newbie who is going to age my horse more than necessary
2- i need her back as soon as possible
3- i will deffinatly need her back in less then a week
i would do it myself but dont really have the time for it right now, + i dont have a good grinder atm to get the necesary turns
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

kimberly_debie wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: #1. What do you mean by actual trainers?
1- what i mean by actual trainers is that i want someone who knows how to train and not a newbie who is going to age my horse more than necessary
i would do it myself but dont really have the time for it right now, + i dont have a good grinder atm to get the necesary turns
Ok. I've trained a few times before but I can't train as fast as most since I don't have premium. I'm actually trying to champ one of my champion horses sons.
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: 1- what i mean by actual trainers is that i want someone who knows how to train and not a newbie who is going to age my horse more than necessary
Ok. I've trained a few times before but I can't train as fast as most since I don't have premium.
I understand, dont worry, thank you for asking and showing interest tho :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

kimberly_debie wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Ok. I've trained a few times before but I can't train as fast as most since I don't have premium.
I understand, dont worry, thank you for asking and showing interest tho :)
Np. If you find someone let me know so I can see if they will finish my horse too. If not I can train her if it's not too late. If it is too late I will try to champ one of mine that you can have, if I do does it matter what breed?
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: I understand, dont worry, thank you for asking and showing interest tho :)
Np. If you find someone let me know so I can see if they will finish my horse too. If not I can train her if it's not too late. If it is too late I will try to champ one of mine that you can have, if I do does it matter what breed?
what a very kind offer but i'm not looking to buy a new grinder or champ horse, i want to get her trained to see how she will do as a grinder, she is part of a new line i have been working on and looking to sell, but in order to do that i will have to see how she holds up before i can take any further steps.
it is basicly to evaluate my current line :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

kimberly_debie wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Np. If you find someone let me know so I can see if they will finish my horse too. If not I can train her if it's not too late. If it is too late I will try to champ one of mine that you can have, if I do does it matter what breed?
what a very kind offer but i'm not looking to buy a new grinder or champ horse, i want to get her trained to see how she will do as a grinder, she is part of a new line i have been working on and looking to sell, but in order to do that i will have to see how she holds up before i can take any further steps.
it is basicly to evaluate my current line :D
Ok
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

kimberly_debie wrote:Looking to get this filly of mine trained, all the necessary info should be in her bio, if you need anything more just tell me and i'll put it in, only actual trainers please.
thank you!

Greetings, K
Normally I would take her right from you to train, but I am super full rn with training :roll:

If you want, I can store her on my side and she should be finished within a couple days. I usually train within one day, but since it may take one or two days I can give you a discount :) However, if that's too long, I totally understand! I also train within about 2.3 years and can adjust weight/ temp as needed.

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

islandhill wrote:
thank you!

Greetings, K
Normally I would take her right from you to train, but I am super full rn with training :roll:

If you want, I can store her on my side and she should be finished within a couple days. I usually train within one day, but since it may take one or two days I can give you a discount :) However, if that's too long, I totally understand! I also train within about 2.3 years and can adjust weight/ temp as needed.
That's very sweet of you! thank you, i send a message too Horzelover1 yesterday, they have trained serveral of my horses before but if they are also full and you are able to take her before they are she is all yours to train! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:16 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:16 am