Community Forum

Looking to get this filly trained

islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to get this filly trained

Post by islandhill »

kimberly_debie wrote:
islandhill wrote: Normally I would take her right from you to train, but I am super full rn with training :roll:

If you want, I can store her on my side and she should be finished within a couple days. I usually train within one day, but since it may take one or two days I can give you a discount :) However, if that's too long, I totally understand! I also train within about 2.3 years and can adjust weight/ temp as needed.
That's very sweet of you! thank you, i send a message too Horzelover1 yesterday, they have trained serveral of my horses before but if they are also full and you are able to take her before they are she is all yours to train! :D
Sounds good! hopefully they will have some availability before me, as I am so backed up rn lol

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to get this filly trained

Post by kimberly_debie »

islandhill wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: That's very sweet of you! thank you, i send a message too Horzelover1 yesterday, they have trained serveral of my horses before but if they are also full and you are able to take her before they are she is all yours to train! :D
Sounds good! hopefully they will have some availability before me, as I am so backed up rn lol
Yea they do! i just accpeted their offer, the filly is getting trained right now :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:21 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:21 am