Community Forum

horses for sale

Demonic_01
Visit My Farm

horses for sale

Post by Demonic_01 »

Hey, hope I'm not bending any rules here, but I got 2 horses for sale and I don't want to rehome them they both got good stats like a few good gold stats. I also might have few stallions up for stud too. So if any one is up for it come by and see the horses for sale and Stallions for stud.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: horses for sale

Post by BlackOak2 »

Demonic_01 wrote:Hey, hope I'm not bending any rules here, but I got 2 horses for sale and I don't want to rehome them they both got good stats like a few good gold stats. I also might have few stallions up for stud too. So if any one is up for it come by and see the horses for sale and Stallions for stud.
:)
Only one you should be made aware of, is that sales ads need to go into the sales forum.

For next time. ;)

Also always helps if you can add in the links, at least. There are those that will just skip certain ads because there's no links. Some of us have quite large farms. Plus, you don't yet have a sales barn or sales pasture, which can also help.

Just some thoughts for you to mull over. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Demonic_01
Visit My Farm

Re: horses for sale

Post by Demonic_01 »

Thank You for information. I've played this game before and I never had to use the community forum. But thank you for the help I appreciate it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:49 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:49 am