Community Forum

Canadian Warmblood

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
OnlyLegends
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Canadian Warmblood

Post by OnlyLegends »

Hey everyone! So I do have a blood line started, i did NOT start from scratch, but i'm almost there to getting my first canadian horses then ill be able to breed them to the Thoroughbred lines to get my Canadian Warmbloods used for Show jumping! :) Really excited for this! But im kinda stuck... I need an Andalusian Mare to breed to my Norman Cob stallion! But i need the foal. So i'm kinda stuck at this point! anyone have an idea?
Anne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Canadian Warmblood

Post by Anne »

I could sell you this girl, if you'd like? I wouldn't care what you paid me for her. Name any price if you want her and I'll set her for sale. :)

BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

Super glad that someone else is going to be breeding Canadians! Even if just a type, the more the merrier! :D

I think I was one of the first people to produce a Canadian Warmblood, I currently own all 4 of the active horses on HWO.
I've got a proven pair of Canadian x Thoroughbred that has given me 2 CDNWB colts. I know have a total of 4 colts, and no fillies :-)
If you would like I can sell you a colt should I produce another one in my mini-quest for a filly.

I keep my CDNWB in my "Canadian Stars" barn on my farm and I have 3 that can currently stud. 2 stallions carry silver, one is Flaxen Chestnut and the other is a gorgeous Silver Dapple! And I have a Chestnut stallion, that while he is still young, has proven to be quiet the Dressage horse.
Virtual Lucky

He has +6 STR in his conformation and his lowest - is only -18 in SPD. Champion Showjumper.

January Flurry

Not as nice of a conformation but +1 Tempo (0 INT), lowest -18 STR and -18MOV. Champion Dressage and XC.

Nevermore Eager

Not a pretty conformation report, but a generally positive breeders report. Champion Dressage.

An Eager Tone

Not breeding age yet (2.5 years at time of post) but a really nice conformation for Dressage! +13 Temp/-1Mov/+2Bal/0Int.
OnlyLegends
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by OnlyLegends »

Wow! Thank you guys for responding!

So I would Love to take that mare Off your hands. Lets say $2,000 if that isn't too low for you? Anne

Hey Blanket Monster! I have added you to my friends list just so that i can come back and find you easier. At this point in time i am not looking for the Canadian Warmblood colts, as i am not close enough yet, but i will definitely buy one off of you in the future
Anne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Anne »

OnlyLegends wrote:So I would Love to take that mare Off your hands. Lets say $2,000 if that isn't too low for you? Anne
That's fine. :) I put her up for sale for you.
OnlyLegends
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by OnlyLegends »

Anne wrote: That's fine. :) I put her up for sale for you.
You are a beautiful person anne! :) Thank you!
Anne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Anne »

Aw, you're very welcome. :) Good luck with her!
OnlyLegends
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by OnlyLegends »

Hello again! So i am having issues. I haven't been able to breed a canadian because the Norman Cob is not working with me. does anyone have a proven Norman Cob stallion that i could breed my Andy to?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm