Community Forum

Horse aging in barn?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Refined_Option
Visit My Farm

Horse aging in barn?

Post by Refined_Option »

Hi all,

I've been playing for some time but rarely use barns. Recently, I moved my competition horses into a small barn to monitor their food intake better and manage their weight.

However, I've noticed that they either DO NOT age, or age very slowly compared to my pastured horses. Now I don't see this as an issue as these are some of my more prized studs, but I am curious if anyone else is having this happen?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse aging in barn?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Refined_Option wrote:Hi all,

I've been playing for some time but rarely use barns. Recently, I moved my competition horses into a small barn to monitor their food intake better and manage their weight.

However, I've noticed that they either DO NOT age, or age very slowly compared to my pastured horses. Now I don't see this as an issue as these are some of my more prized studs, but I am curious if anyone else is having this happen?

Shouldn't have any differences in aging in barns, compared to pastures. Every horse on you farm should age by one turn (two weeks) with each turn used. If you're seeing a difference then I'd definitely say 'collect some data' and send it right over to the bugs forum.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 pm