Community Forum

I Have an Issue

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I Have an Issue

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hey everyone, I am very disappointed today because someone had my horses to train them and are sending them back to me because I have separate accounts that I train on because I transfer the horses I don't want aged to my other farms. I have 3 side accounts and trying to delete one that I haven't been on in a while. I, personally, think it is very dumb to send my horses back to me because I have side accounts that I am also training from! One of the side accounts are for my broodmares and I send all my foals to My Horses So Cute farm or to my legendary horse farm. There should be nothing wrong with that. Plus I have to deal with this now when I am dealing with something right now so that makes me so happy. If anyone can tell me if this is fair or not please let me know. :(
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I Have an Issue

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hey everyone, I am very disappointed today because someone had my horses to train them and are sending them back to me because I have separate accounts that I train on because I transfer the horses I don't want aged to my other farms. I have 3 side accounts and trying to delete one that I haven't been on in a while. I, personally, think it is very dumb to send my horses back to me because I have side accounts that I am also training from! One of the side accounts are for my broodmares and I send all my foals to My Horses So Cute farm or to my legendary horse farm. There should be nothing wrong with that. Plus I have to deal with this now when I am dealing with something right now so that makes me so happy. If anyone can tell me if this is fair or not please let me know. :(
It really isn't. They don't know why you aren't training them in your other account(s) and you are paying them for it.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ty for replying to me! That is what I am saying as well
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Enlightenment to the issue

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12927&start=4370

Page 435 - Last and second to last post from the bottom.
Page 436 - Dictated at the top of page
Page 438 - All posts pertaining

I am very open to players here on HWO about my training services and other services I provide. I know you did not mention me as your trainer as to avoid possible backlash to my services. I thank you for that. But as a buisness I do own up to what i say and post. So this will make everything crystal clear to the events in what you mentioned. So that people can get the whole picture and not just one side of the story.

Thank you :D

P.S. You were put on a 3mth ban - I did not permanently ban you from my services. This is just a strike rule that I use to give proper consequences to actions that were done. This applies to everyone/anyone that uses my services. It's to keep everyone honest and happy :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ok btw I am very sorry. I was going to tell you about my other accounts but was just waiting for the two that were with you to be done. I didn't mention your name because one it would be disrespectful and two I love your business and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. I am sorry.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Horses so cute wrote:Ok btw I am very sorry. I was going to tell you about my other accounts but was just waiting for the two that were with you to be done. I didn't mention your name because one it would be disrespectful and two I love your business and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. I am sorry.
No problem! Thank you for understanding :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

No problem
Become a Patron!