Community Forum

Em's Updates

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Em's Updates

Post by Emlyn »

Hello, horsie people!

I know I know I mentioned in a post about coming back and thought I should give everyone an update, haha. After a load of consideration, I have decided to take a pretty long break or just stop playing the game entirely. There are many factors adding into this decision and I will not be putting all of them on here, but for those nosy people (Don't worry I'm one too) here a a few main ones. First I just recently got out of a bad relationship which took a huge toll on my mental health along with my dog currently going through kidney failure. I need time to recover and get to a good spot again before I can continue playing.
Secondly, I am nearing the end of school at the moment and everything has been incredibly busy. To sum up, I have been running a news station, writing a comic book, and studying every one of my core class finals. With how busy I am unable to hop on here not only that, but I have been also unable to find time to take care of my responsibilities in game (champing/training and any service I offer).
That is about all I feel comfortable sharing :lol:
I hope to see everyone later when/if I return to the game.
For the people who gave me their horse to Champ, I will be finishing them this week and try my best to get them back to you by Friday. I will not be accepting any others, though.

See ya around and stay safe out there
-Em
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Em's Updates

Post by KYTrainer »

Emlyn wrote:Hello, horsie people!

I know I know I mentioned in a post about coming back and thought I should give everyone an update, haha. After a load of consideration, I have decided to take a pretty long break or just stop playing the game entirely. There are many factors adding into this decision and I will not be putting all of them on here, but for those nosy people (Don't worry I'm one too) here a a few main ones. First I just recently got out of a bad relationship which took a huge toll on my mental health along with my dog currently going through kidney failure. I need time to recover and get to a good spot again before I can continue playing.
Secondly, I am nearing the end of school at the moment and everything has been incredibly busy. To sum up, I have been running a news station, writing a comic book, and studying every one of my core class finals. With how busy I am unable to hop on here not only that, but I have been also unable to find time to take care of my responsibilities in game (champing/training and any service I offer).
For the people who gave me their horse to Champ, I will be finishing them this week and try my best to get them back to you by Friday. I will not be accepting any others, though.

-Em
Hope life treats you well, and congratulations on getting out of a bad relationship! We’ll be here if/ when you get back :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

-Em
Good job getting out of that relationship, and hope everything else goes well. We'll miss you, and hopefully we'll see you around :D <3
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn.

:)

I'm sure you'd know every little thing I'd say to you. So instead, I'll say this:

"HWO is a habit not many of us have found the ability to kick. Rather, the HWO horse, kicks us back into the game. So, remember those two, rather bold, horse hoof marks you left on the previous part of your life (and peoples necessary) and get your spikey horse shoes and run toward the greener pastures!"

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Hope all gets better soon! I got out of a...let's say, *complicated* and serious relationship at the end of last summer, and while it is relieving at first to be out of the mess, it still definitely takes some time to recover. I created like 10,000,000 music playlists to help me cope-lol :)

Hope to see you around HWO soon!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

-Em
We'll miss you! I'll grab my horses (horse?) whenever you're on this week.
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

-Em
Im so sad that your leaving :( :cry: But if you EVER come back PLEASE contact me if possible for you were my first friend (On HWO of course ) and helped me make many others. :)

I have gone though 1 to many very bad relationships and understand a little bit about what your going though.

Thank you for everything... forever and always QOA your horsey friend for life
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm