Community Forum

Mad!!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mad!!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

[quote"UrGayMumIsHere"]
I SPECIFICALLY posted not to breed to my stallion because he was private. You did not enter in my comp and win so therefore I asked very politely not to use him.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mad!!

Post by Horses are better »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:[quote"UrGayMumIsHere"]
I SPECIFICALLY posted not to breed to my stallion because he was private. You did not enter in my comp and win so therefore I asked very politely not to use him.
The nerve of some people! I just can’t!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:[quote"UrGayMumIsHere"]
The nerve of some people! I just can’t!
EXACTLY!! Atleast I respect people!! SOME PEOPLE
I JUST CANT WITH!!! :evil:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horses are better wrote: The nerve of some people! I just can’t!
EXACTLY!! Atleast I respect people!! SOME PEOPLE
Hi, keep in mind some may not be old enough to know better and they may not have noticed when they did so, or were not aware : )
Based in the information I could find, they have never posted so they may be an underage player.
I understand your anger and frustration, but I do not think it's the appropriate way to approach to situation ^-^
(P.S I fixed your ping)
UrGayMumIsHere wrote:Ping
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: EXACTLY!! Atleast I respect people!! SOME PEOPLE
Hi, keep in mind some may not be old enough to know better and they may not have noticed when they did so, or were not aware : )
Based in the information I could find, they have never posted so they may be an underage player.
I understand your anger and frustration, but I do not think it's the appropriate way to approach to situation ^-^
(P.S I fixed your ping)
UrGayMumIsHere wrote:Ping
#1. Thanks and #2. Maybe they shouldn't be on if they aren't very old, just me suggestion
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Hi, keep in mind some may not be old enough to know better and they may not have noticed when they did so, or were not aware : )
(P.S I fixed your ping)
#1. Thanks and #2. Maybe they shouldn't be on if they aren't very old, just me suggestion
It's a kids game : )
Meaning the game was designed for multiple people from separate age groups.
They might have accidentally done so, not seen the heading, etc. There's about a 10% chance it was intentional, if it was then it is rude but there is nothing that can be done about it just be careful next time.
UrGayMumIsHere
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UrGayMumIsHere »

I’m 13 and I was very aware that I wasn’t supposed to use it.. I just wanted to so I did LOL
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

You take the chance that someone is going to breed to your stud when you put it up for public stud, even with a warning asking people not to. Some people don't read the profiles and just randomly pick studs to breed to. Calling the person out on a public forum isn't the way to handle this.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

vallers wrote:You take the chance that someone is going to breed to your stud when you put it up for public stud, even with a warning asking people not to. Some people don't read the profiles and just randomly pick studs to breed to. Calling the person out on a public forum isn't the way to handle this.
I know about the chance bit you'd think people would read things first
UrGayMumIsHere
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UrGayMumIsHere »

Stay mad
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 6:16 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:16 pm