Mad!!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mad!!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Hi :-)
Hey, just wanted to say that I found the stallion you're talking about and he's gorgeous!!! I love his color :D Great job breeding him 8-)
Thanks! fell free to go across my farm to find a stud you may want/use!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hey, just wanted to say that I found the stallion you're talking about and he's gorgeous!!! I love his color :D Great job breeding him 8-)
Thanks! fell free to go across my farm to find a stud you may want/use!
Thank you :D
UrGayMumIsHere
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UrGayMumIsHere »

It’s just a horse man.. why r y’all so mad? It’s completely your fault tbh. Putting a stallion on stud for FREE for anyone to use? Kinda your fault. U risked it. I’m not trying to be rude here but it’s something u gotta deal with.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

UrGayMumIsHere wrote:It’s just a horse man.. why r y’all so mad? It’s completely your fault tbh. Putting a stallion on stud for FREE for anyone to use? Kinda your fault. U risked it. I’m not trying to be rude here but it’s something u gotta deal with.
You're right they did risk it, and they asked nicely the second time, but you ended up responding rudely. Even if the person pings you with a rude message you should still respond in a nice manner: "I'm sorry for using your private stud, but I do not wish to rehome the foal..etc". Yes, they did put it up for "free" but it was marked on the add as private and as you stated previously "I was very aware I wasn't supposed to use it." This drama could have been avoided.
While you do have the right to do what ever you want with the foal in this situation, it would be nice to respect the wishes of the person or at least apologize.
Also, here is a review of forum rules ^-^
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32583
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Ping
Now, for future reference there are simpler solutions to putting a stud up. Next time instead of putting the horse up for stud for $1 you could put the horse up for offers and do the private studding that way. Doing it like that will help avoid any situation like this in the future.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
UrGayMumIsHere wrote:It’s just a horse man.. why r y’all so mad? It’s completely your fault tbh. Putting a stallion on stud for FREE for anyone to use? Kinda your fault. U risked it. I’m not trying to be rude here but it’s something u gotta deal with.
You're right they did risk it, and they asked nicely the second time, but you ended up responding rudely. Even if the person pings you with a rude message you should still respond in a nice manner: "I'm sorry for using your private stud, but I do not wish to rehome the foal..etc". Yes, they did put it up for "free" but it was marked on the add as private and as you stated previously "I was very aware I wasn't supposed to use it." This drama could have been avoided.
While you do have the right to do what ever you want with the foal in this situation, it would be nice to respect the wishes of the person or at least apologize.
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Ping
Now, for future reference there are simpler solutions to putting a stud up. Next time instead of putting the horse up for stud for $1 you could put the horse up for offers and do the private studding that way. Doing it like that will help avoid any situation like this in the future.
For some reason it was not letting me do the offers only.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Cat_girl wrote:
UrGayMumIsHere wrote:
No lol
Oops sorry thought you were.. Disrespecting someone and admitting to doing it on purpose is not a very smart thing..
The owner already warned you if u keep this up you will be banned... Its one thing to breed to a private stud its another to not listen to them and be disrespectful. If u rehome the horse the owner of this game would be very happy that your listening and not saying things like Stay mad, I’m 13 and I was very aware that I wasn’t supposed to use it.. I just wanted to so I did LOL... the owners not happy and im not either
you took this very wrong trying to rudely make the owner of the horse mad
If you were not going to rehome it the best you could of done is leave this alone...

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."
:im not trying be rude just kinda mad as you would disrespect someone like that
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all" My family always says that...it's true, if it's not something nice, even if it's honest, don't say it
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:

That's because you're not Premium so you can only have 2 horses up for offers at once. You must have some other horses up for offers that you don't know about.

And I'm sorry this happened! I can imagine what this feels like. I have dealt with saucy players like this before too, except the ones I dealt with were the people who changed the horse's name when I CLEARLY said not to.

And to reply to your most recent post, that is SO TRUE! Indeed, my family tells me that all the time! :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:

Either you already have 2 horses up for offers, or log out, restart the page, and log back in and that should fix it ^-^
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: For some reason it was not letting me do the offers only.
That's because you're not Premium so you can only have 2 horses up for offers at once. You must have some other horses up for offers that you don't know about.

And I'm sorry this happened! I can imagine what this feels like. I have dealt with saucy players like this before too, except the ones I dealt with were the people who changed the horse's name when I CLEARLY said not to.

And to reply to your most recent post, that is SO TRUE! Indeed, my family tells me that all the time! :lol:
Yes. I do have 2 posted for sale and forgot about lol. Glad you mentioned that. When you used to sell your horses and only asked us not to change the branding I would keep the branding and on occasion change the name bit now I just leave the whole thing or I shorten it
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: For some reason it was not letting me do the offers only.
Either you already have 2 horses up for offers, or log out, restart the page, and log back in and that should fix it ^-^
Yeah I forgot I had 2 up lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am