Community Forum

Mad!!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mad!!

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That's because you're not Premium so you can only have 2 horses up for offers at once. You must have some other horses up for offers that you don't know about.

And I'm sorry this happened! I can imagine what this feels like. I have dealt with saucy players like this before too, except the ones I dealt with were the people who changed the horse's name when I CLEARLY said not to.

And to reply to your most recent post, that is SO TRUE! Indeed, my family tells me that all the time! :lol:
Yes. I do have 2 posted for sale and forgot about lol. Glad you mentioned that. When you used to sell your horses and only asked us not to change the branding I would keep the branding and on occasion change the name bit now I just leave the whole thing or I shorten it
Yeah. Oh, right. Or would you could do like MUDlark Partners does (palomino.lover and a few other accounts) is they type the name I named it in the notes and then changed the name (but kept the brand).
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

Hey :) I'm not here to bully you. I'm just not sure how much you really understand about the nature of this game and community. For many of the players here, this is an important part of their life. It can be a stress reliever, a place to feel welcome, or a way to wind down :) Now, along with that, some horses can be really important to people, and it's something that generally has an expectation of respect around it. Just... think about that, please. And last of all? This community is tight-knit and protective, but also forgiving. I don't know you, but I do know that :) Try the kindness, you might make some friends :D
UrGayMumIsHere wrote:ping
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

PoliteFroggy wrote:Hey :) I'm not here to bully you. I'm just not sure how much you really understand about the nature of this game and community. For many of the players here, this is an important part of their life. It can be a stress reliever, a place to feel welcome, or a way to wind down :) Now, along with that, some horses can be really important to people, and it's something that generally has an expectation of respect around it. Just... think about that, please. And last of all? This community is tight-knit and protective, but also forgiving. I don't know you, but I do know that :) Try the kindness, you might make some friends :D
Thank you for saying this.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Yes. I do have 2 posted for sale and forgot about lol. Glad you mentioned that. When you used to sell your horses and only asked us not to change the branding I would keep the branding and on occasion change the name bit now I just leave the whole thing or I shorten it
Yeah. Oh, right. Or would you could do like MUDlark Partners does (palomino.lover and a few other accounts) is they type the name I named it in the notes and then changed the name (but kept the brand).
That could work too!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

PoliteFroggy wrote:Hey :) I'm not here to bully you. I'm just not sure how much you really understand about the nature of this game and community. For many of the players here, this is an important part of their life. It can be a stress reliever, a place to feel welcome, or a way to wind down :) Now, along with that, some horses can be really important to people, and it's something that generally has an expectation of respect around it. Just... think about that, please. And last of all? This community is tight-knit and protective, but also forgiving. I don't know you, but I do know that :) Try the kindness, you might make some friends :D
I forgive them for it but I just wanted to point out I even posted on the sale ad not to use him, even if they are being rude.
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

Of course, I completely understand where you're coming from :)
Horsechronicles12 wrote:
I forgive them for it but I just wanted to point out I even posted on the sale ad not to use him, even if they are being rude.
UrGayMumIsHere
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UrGayMumIsHere »

I apologize for my behavior. I’m not the best person and I do the wrong stuff sometimes. I understand that you’re upset about it but I don’t wish to rehome the foal.. if you want you could buy it? If not then I will keep it. I apologize and I’ll make sure I don’t sell it to someone so they don’t breed it.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

UrGayMumIsHere wrote:I apologize for my behavior. I’m not the best person and I do the wrong stuff sometimes. I understand that you’re upset about it but I don’t wish to rehome the foal.. if you want you could buy it? If not then I will keep it. I apologize and I’ll make sure I don’t sell it to someone so they don’t breed it.
i forgive you and has it popped yet? i would like to know the gender of it first. it is fine that you dont rehome it but i would like to know the gender of it if im going to get it. i may just let you have it. I just wanted you to know i posted in the sale ad about not using him...didnt mean to bring all these people in lol
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

UrGayMumIsHere wrote:I apologize for my behavior. I’m not the best person and I do the wrong stuff sometimes. I understand that you’re upset about it but I don’t wish to rehome the foal.. if you want you could buy it? If not then I will keep it. I apologize and I’ll make sure I don’t sell it to someone so they don’t breed it.
i have seen hes been born. You may keep him but pls note that if you wish to use my studs, pls ping me first so we can work on a price.
UrGayMumIsHere
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UrGayMumIsHere »

Do u have discord? If u do then my thing is u can add me on it. If u don’t then I’ll just tell u
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm