Community Forum

Prospector

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Brooklyn Prescott
Visit My Farm

Prospector

Post by Brooklyn Prescott »

lydiabeir4 wrote: Ping
Hey lydiabeir4, just wanted to mail you about using my private stud. I would please ask that you either rehome the foal or give them to me because Prospector was a private stud so my friend can use him whenever she would like. I said many times that he was private and if you care to take time to ready the stud ad you would see that. Please don't use any more of my studs that are labeled as private. Please read all stud ads as I know Im not the only person who has private studs listed. Please respond back as soon as you read this, I would love to know what you choose. Even though I don't really think banding people works but... I really need people to stop waisting my studs energy.

-MUDlark Company, Customer Service.
lydiabeir4
Visit My Farm

Re: Prospector

Post by lydiabeir4 »

Ahhhhhh i greatly apologize i will refine the goal immediately.
lydiabeir4
Visit My Farm

Post by lydiabeir4 »

I’m sorry I speak little anglais et a lot of my words i have my sister write for me because she talks good anglais. i’m sorry
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Brooklyn Prescott wrote:
lydiabeir4 wrote: Ping
Hey lydiabeir4, just wanted to mail you about using my private stud. I would please ask that you either rehome the foal or give them to me because Prospector was a private stud so my friend can use him whenever she would like. I said many times that he was private and if you care to take time to ready the stud ad you would see that. Please don't use any more of my studs that are labeled as private. Please read all stud ads as I know Im not the only person who has private studs listed. Please respond back as soon as you read this, I would love to know what you choose. Even though I don't really think banding people works but... I really need people to stop waisting my studs energy.

You have a reply. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

lydiabeir4 wrote:I’m sorry I speak little anglais et a lot of my words i have my sister write for me because she talks good anglais. i’m sorry
We can work around this. The community has a number of fluent speakers of many languages. So if you need help now or in the future, you can ask in the forums using your native tongue. There's a decent chance somebody will answer back in the same language. Also, there is a number of online translators. Simply type it up in your tongue, choose an online translator (many are free, like GoogleTranslate) and then copy and paste (English) into the forum.

I'd offer you a translation for this, but there's no indication of your language in your reply. :) I'm guessing, however, maybe Spanish (or like languages) or French?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Brooklyn Prescott
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Prescott »

horsegirlthat2023 wrote: Ping
Hey horsegirlthat2023, just wanted to mail you about using my private stud. I would please ask that you either rehome the foal or give them to me because Prospector was a private stud so my friend can use him whenever she would like. I said many times that he was private and if you care to take time to read the stud ad you would see that. Please don't use any more of my studs that are labeled as private. Please read all stud ads as I know Im not the only person who has private studs listed. Please respond back as soon as you read this, I would love to know what you choose. Even though I don't really think banding people works but... I really need people to stop waisting my studs energy.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:36 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:36 am