Community Forum

Taking a break

Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Taking a break

Post by Horses are better »

I’m sorry for all the people I’m letting down for champing. :cry:

I will be taking a break I know I’m not a very well known player but I thought you would like to know.

I’m having a rough time with the death of someone in my life. I will be on and off of HWO please collect your horses if I own them at this moment.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses are better wrote:I’m sorry for all the people I’m letting down for champing. :cry:

I will be taking a break I know I’m not a very well known player but I thought you would like to know.

I’m having a rough time with the death of someone in my life. I will be on and off of HWO please collect your horses if I own them at this moment.
I should be collecting Ephesians and one of my other horses....Riverball is his name
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses are better wrote:I’m sorry for all the people I’m letting down for champing. :cry:

Do you still have my white Arabian x Akhal-Teke stud? I think you do. Could I have him back? I don't remember what the price was.
Yep, found him: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3850770
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

We say hello and (hopefully) temporary goodbyes to everybody at some point. You may think you're lesser known, but every player makes an impact on somebody around here. So don't go undervaluing your presence. :)

That said, do what you need to do. The game is just a game and shouldn't be a determent to any of us.

We'll see you again and hopefully by then, you'll be feeling better, or at least feeling differently.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:We say hello and (hopefully) temporary goodbyes to everybody at some point. You may think you're lesser known, but every player makes an impact on somebody around here. So don't go undervaluing your presence. :)

That said, do what you need to do. The game is just a game and shouldn't be a determent to any of us.

We'll see you again and hopefully by then, you'll be feeling better, or at least feeling differently.

:mrgreen:

Thank you.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:

Do you still have my white Arabian x Akhal-Teke stud? I think you do. Could I have him back? I don't remember what the price was.
Please look at my farm and pick 1 grinder or champ that you would like. (For free)
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:

I should be collecting Ephesians and one of my other horses....Riverball is his name
Please look at my farm and pick 1 grinder or champ that you would like. (For free)
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

I understand I have 2 of your horses trained not picked up and the foals horse william farms is not picking em up do you want me to just hold all of the horses till your back or take them back or just keep training and holding em?
Wish you the best of luck, Ill miss you :cry:

Ok I am so sorry I feel like I came across rude your going through something hard and im just asking you hey should i hold this horse.... I understand your taking a break I just want your horses to be ready/ not aged if you decide to come back to the game
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses are better wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Do you still have my white Arabian x Akhal-Teke stud? I think you do. Could I have him back? I don't remember what the price was.
Just offered 25k on my white stud 'cause I still don't remember how much I owe you.
And I don't see any grinders on you farm that I could use.
Thank you for trying to champ my stud!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I should be collecting Ephesians and one of my other horses....Riverball is his name
Is Regal Roof ok? She's in the very first pasture.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 pm