Community Forum

Taking a break

Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break

Post by Horses are better »

Cat_girl wrote:
Horses are better wrote:I’m sorry for all the people I’m letting down for champing. :cry:

I will be taking a break I know I’m not a very well known player but I thought you would like to know.

I’m having a rough time with the death of someone in my life. I will be on and off of HWO please collect your horses if I own them at this moment.
I understand I have 2 of your horses trained not picked up and the foals horse william farms is not picking em up do you want me to just hold all of the horses till your back or take them back or just keep training and holding em?
Wish you the best of luck, Ill miss you :cry:

Ok I am so sorry I feel like I came across rude your going through something hard and im just asking you hey should i hold this horse.... I understand your taking a break I just want your horses to be ready/ not aged if you decide to come back to the game
I will tell William horse farms to pick them up now! I was unaware that they still hadn’t picked them up.

I will let my friend take over my account for a few weeks to make sure there are no problems and all of the horses have been picked up from my account and other peoples.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
Please look at my farm and pick 1 grinder or champ that you would like. (For free)
Just offered 25k on my white stud 'cause I still don't remember how much I owe you.
And I don't see any grinders on you farm that I could use.
Thank you for trying to champ my stud!
No problem I liked working with you and an under the impression that your kind, considerate and fair. Have a lovely Father’s Day!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses are better wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Just offered 25k on my white stud 'cause I still don't remember how much I owe you.
No problem I liked working with you and an under the impression that your kind, considerate and fair. Have a lovely Father’s Day!
Was regal roof available? I pinged you but got no response.....nvm lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses are better wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Just offered 25k on my white stud 'cause I still don't remember how much I owe you.
Thank you so much! In real life, I have trouble being kind to my siblings (one might say I'm a little bossy; I'm the oldest), but I try hard to be kind, especially online. The HWO community is really helping me I think, except for the new players some of which are rude.
I hope you have a good Father's Day as well!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses are better wrote:-
Um, I just realized you were champing another one of my horses that didn't get a title. I just offered 25k on her, which is over Horsechronicles12's offer as they wanted her as their free grinder from you.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3854156
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
I'm sorry, but Horses are better was champing Regal Proof for me and I forgot about that. I just pinged them above about her.
I just offered 25k on her, and I'm really sorry for disappointing you (by claiming her since I bred her and sent her here to be champed). I might decide to sell her later on though.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horses are better wrote:-
Um, I just realized you were champing another one of my horses that didn't get a title. I just offered 25k on her, which is over Horsechronicles12's offer as they wanted her as their free grinder from you.
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
I'm sorry, but Horses are better was champing Regal Proof for me and I forgot about that. I just pinged them above about her.
I just offered 25k on her, and I'm really sorry for disappointing you (by claiming her since I bred her and sent her here to be champed). I might decide to sell her later on though.
Oh ok. They posted on the market add it was for me too. I offered $1 but I didn't know so I'll take it down. Sorry
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Um, I just realized you were champing another one of my horses that didn't get a title. I just offered 25k on her, which is over Horsechronicles12's offer as they wanted her as their free grinder from you.

Oh ok. They posted on the market add it was for me too. I offered $1 but I didn't know so I'll take it down. Sorry
That's really weird. I'll talk to them about it.
It's fine! If you still want her later I can sell her. I would just like to sell her for a price because I paid for her feed, her training and champing, and her dam's stud fee.
No need to be sorry. It was a misunderstanding between Horses are better and I.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Oh ok. They posted on the market add it was for me too. I offered $1 but I didn't know so I'll take it down. Sorry
That's really weird. I'll talk to them about it.
It's fine! If you still want her later I can sell her. I would just like to sell her for a price because I paid for her feed, her training and champing, and her dam's stud fee.
I will take her anytime and we can negotiate a price when you are ready to sell
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That's really weird. I'll talk to them about it.
I will take her anytime and we can negotiate a price when you are ready to sell
I will actually sell her to you right after I receive her. I'll let you know when.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I will take her anytime and we can negotiate a price when you are ready to sell
I will actually sell her to you right after I receive her. I'll let you know when.
Ok. How much are you asking?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 3:03 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:03 am