Community Forum

Strange Color Apperation

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Horpse
Visit My Farm

Strange Color Apperation

Post by Horpse »

Heyo, Horpse here
I've got a filly here that had looked like a pure white until I noticed a few specklings on her rump and realized she wasn't one. I advised my pt to snap a few photos for me after every year until she became an adult. She is still in the progress of being trained and adolecing but I found it rather strange that she grew out of it and came out some sort of perlino.
You can still see the specklings of white that were seen on her rump when she was little and it very much feels like they are slowly fading away as she ages. I still find it astonishing that she came out blinding white.
Lmk what ya'll think!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3877248
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Strange Color Apperation

Post by BlackOak2 »

Certainly looks like a perlino. Pedigree also suggest as much. And she does have an Lp hip blanket.

Likely end up varnishing like her father, who, I might add, has a remarkable Lp coat himself. :D

Very, Very nice!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Strange Color Apperation

Post by Silverine »

Horpse wrote:
Heyo, Horpse here
I've got a filly here that had looked like a pure white until I noticed a few specklings on her rump and realized she wasn't one. I advised my pt to snap a few photos for me after every year until she became an adult. She is still in the progress of being trained and adolecing but I found it rather strange that she grew out of it and came out some sort of perlino.
You can still see the specklings of white that were seen on her rump when she was little and it very much feels like they are slowly fading away as she ages. I still find it astonishing that she came out blinding white.
Lmk what ya'll think!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3877248
She is Silver Perlino (bay + 2x cream + silver). She also has a hip blanket (1x Lp).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:56 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:56 am