Community Forum

Vocal Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
gator vocals
Visit My Farm

Vocal Farm Log

Post by gator vocals »

• hello! I'm making this to share some interesting horses is all. I've got multiple projects going on and I'll share them here from time to time.

one that I'm interested in is my snowflake project. I want to see how dense I can breed for snowflakes without showing any blankets.

Turnkey

started with turnkey who got me interested in pursing this project. I had bred a shetland with a nice spattering of snowflakes to a turkmene to see if the turkmene would increase their density, and it did!

Spring Tourist

bred this guy from turnkey who in turn gave me the coolest patterned pony I have so far, july garnet

July Garnet

obsessed with this guy

Eternal Aftermath

and this is his best foal so far
gator vocals
Visit My Farm

Re: Vocal Farm Log

Post by gator vocals »

• eventually I want to create high pattern pintaloosa moriesians, so another side project is breeding for high tobiano.

this filly isn't my production but I've never seen a tobiano with this really cool pattern before so thought I'd share!

Groovy Nile

I love blankets with larger and darker spots like on the ones below, especially the first horse who's become one of my favorites!

My Bugeyed Rosebud

Armed My Jumper

Mahogany Power

Vibrant Lucifer

Bubblegum Afterlife

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 am