Community Forum

Colts

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Colts

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I need a personal colt taker. Someone who will take any of my colts whenever my mares have them. I may sometimes want to breed to them when they are older but I dont keep them on my farm and I hate to rehome them
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Colts

And they may sell them if wanted but if they do not sell I may or may not breed to them. Will trade off the colt for $1 and may breed for $100. They may do whatever with the colt(s) but pls do not rehome them
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:And they may sell them if wanted but if they do not sell I may or may not breed to them. Will trade off the colt for $1 and may breed for $100. They may do whatever with the colt(s) but pls do not rehome them
I have enough space on my account to take up to 12 colts at a time. My days tend to go by pretty quick, but if you needed to breed a couple of them I could also transfer them to my freeze account for up to three or four days IRL so they don’t age too much.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:And they may sell them if wanted but if they do not sell I may or may not breed to them. Will trade off the colt for $1 and may breed for $100. They may do whatever with the colt(s) but pls do not rehome them
I have enough space on my account to take up to 12 colts at a time. My days tend to go by pretty quick, but if you needed to breed a couple of them I could also transfer them to my freeze account for up to three or four days IRL so they don’t age too much.
That is fine. I really appreciate it. You would not have to put them on a freeze account because if they pass it will be fine. I don't think I have any but if I do feel free to go to my for sale pasture. I have some stallions if you want them. You can check my for sale pasture every 2-3 days in case I have some but forget to ping you. If they are colts I immediately send them to that pasture so that would be the only place they will be. If you like any of my fillies/mares then do let me know so I can let you know if I'm willing to sell. Just remember, any colt you take will be $1 each
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
That is fine. I really appreciate it. You would not have to put them on a freeze account because if they pass it will be fine. I don't think I have any but if I do feel free to go to my for sale pasture. I have some stallions if you want them. You can check my for sale pasture every 2-3 days in case I have some but forget to ping you. If they are colts I immediately send them to that pasture so that would be the only place they will be. If you like any of my fillies/mares then do let me know so I can let you know if I'm willing to sell. Just remember, any colt you take will be $1 each

Okay, sounds good! :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That is fine. I really appreciate it. You would not have to put them on a freeze account because if they pass it will be fine. I don't think I have any but if I do feel free to go to my for sale pasture. I have some stallions if you want them. You can check my for sale pasture every 2-3 days in case I have some but forget to ping you. If they are colts I immediately send them to that pasture so that would be the only place they will be. If you like any of my fillies/mares then do let me know so I can let you know if I'm willing to sell. Just remember, any colt you take will be $1 each

i have another colt or 2 ready. if you want to wait until tomorrow or the day after, thats fine with me
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
i have another colt or 2 ready. if you want to wait until tomorrow or the day after, thats fine with me
Okay :D, I offered on the one I could find. If there’s more you need me to take just let me know!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: i have another colt or 2 ready. if you want to wait until tomorrow or the day after, thats fine with me
Okay :D, I offered on the one I could find. If there’s more you need me to take just let me know!
Ok!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: i have another colt or 2 ready. if you want to wait until tomorrow or the day after, thats fine with me
I got 2 more and they are both ufo
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
And another that is not yet ufo cause I can only put 2 up at a time
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 am