Community Forum

Colts

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Colts

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Ok! If you would like to name the ones that aren't named, then you can
I have all of the ones that have “use for breeding” up for stud except for the two youngest. I can’t have them all up for stud at the same time because I’m not skilled enough, and I’m in the middle of a training skill course right now. So, just let me know when you want those two up and I’ll swap them.

Pasture for your convenience: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/55641
Ok! The half Spanish Jennette one you may take take down and sell or something if you want. Also the 2 TBxBelgian mix. I want to use copper so you can mark him for breeding but you don't have to put him up yet
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Ok! If you would like to name the ones that aren't named, then you can
I have all of the ones that have “use for breeding” up for stud except for the two youngest. I can’t have them all up for stud at the same time because I’m not skilled enough, and I’m in the middle of a training skill course right now. So, just let me know when you want those two up and I’ll swap them.

Pasture for your convenience: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/55641
I also have 3 more colts but I can only put 2 ufo at a time. I haven't finished all my turns so I may get more
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I also have 3 more colts but I can only put 2 ufo at a time. I haven't finished all my turns so I may get more
Okay, I’ll offer on them. I put copper up for stud so you can use him whenever you have time
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I also have 3 more colts but I can only put 2 ufo at a time. I haven't finished all my turns so I may get more
Okay, I’ll offer on them. I put copper up for stud so you can use him whenever you have time
You can get rid of: the Paso Fino, Isaiah, the Spanish Jennette, and the 2 TBxBelgian mixes. Some you may can rehome but the others you will have to sell
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
You can get rid of: the Paso Fino, Isaiah, the Spanish Jennette, and the 2 TBxBelgian mixes. Some you may can rehome but the others you will have to sell
Okay!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: You can get rid of: the Paso Fino, Isaiah, the Spanish Jennette, and the 2 TBxBelgian mixes. Some you may can rehome but the others you will have to sell
Okay!
I had 8 horses in 3 turns which only 7 were colts. I rehomed a few so you didn't have so many but there were some I couldn't because I like them lol. 2 are ufo rn.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: You can get rid of: the Paso Fino, Isaiah, the Spanish Jennette, and the 2 TBxBelgian mixes. Some you may can rehome but the others you will have to sell
Okay!
I don't have any stallions for stud
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Okay!
I don't have any stallions for stud
? I can switch some of the stallions that are up for stud now if you want, but I believe you found the ones that are up right now.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I need a personal colt taker. Someone who will take any of my colts whenever my mares have them. I may sometimes want to breed to them when they are older but I dont keep them on my farm and I hate to rehome them
Hey just so you know after you accept whichever ones I’ve offered on I won’t be able to take any more colts for a bit. My limit was 12, and I currently have 15 on my farm. I’m trying to sell the ones you told me I could, but they’re not going very fast.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I don't have any stallions for stud
? I can switch some of the stallions that are up for stud now if you want, but I believe you found the ones that are up right now.
Yes lol. I meant to day new ones but there's a TB stud that you can sell if you want
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 am