Community Forum

Colts

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Colts

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I need a personal colt taker. Someone who will take any of my colts whenever my mares have them. I may sometimes want to breed to them when they are older but I dont keep them on my farm and I hate to rehome them
Hey just so you know after you accept whichever ones I’ve offered on I won’t be able to take any more colts for a bit. My limit was 12, and I currently have 15 on my farm. I’m trying to sell the ones you told me I could, but they’re not going very fast.
Well you can rehome the mix breeds and you can look to see which others don't have foals and rehome. That may help
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I need a personal colt taker. Someone who will take any of my colts whenever my mares have them. I may sometimes want to breed to them when they are older but I dont keep them on my farm and I hate to rehome them
Hey just so you know after you accept whichever ones I’ve offered on I won’t be able to take any more colts for a bit. My limit was 12, and I currently have 15 on my farm. I’m trying to sell the ones you told me I could, but they’re not going very fast.
I had another colt but I don't mind keeping him on my farm
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I had another colt but I don't mind keeping him on my farm
Okay that would be great because I still have 14 haha. I’m taking another horse ownership course now, but it won’t change much of how many horses I can take since I’m already completely out of room.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I had another colt but I don't mind keeping him on my farm
Okay that would be great because I still have 14 haha. I’m taking another horse ownership course now, but it won’t change much of how many horses I can take since I’m already completely out of room.
I can't hold more than 5 colts. I have 1 but if there are horses of mine that I've used for breeding you can sell or some I haven't that are kinda older than you can rehome those
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I had another colt but I don't mind keeping him on my farm
Really, the only ones I don't want gone are Shark and Alex. You can rehome the ones who don't have foals. I bred to Bluebird but Charcoal is one that can be rehomed
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Really, the only ones I don't want gone are Shark and Alex. You can rehome the ones who don't have foals. I bred to Bluebird but Charcoal is one that can be rehomed
Okay, both Shark and Alex are up for stud now. I also moved over the rest of the colts I had in a different pasture to the main colts pasture. Some aren’t 3 yet.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Really, the only ones I don't want gone are Shark and Alex. You can rehome the ones who don't have foals. I bred to Bluebird but Charcoal is one that can be rehomed
Okay, both Shark and Alex are up for stud now. I also moved over the rest of the colts I had in a different pasture to the main colts pasture. Some aren’t 3 yet.
Ok. If they aren't 3 then you can rehome them
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I also have 3 more colts but I can only put 2 ufo at a time. I haven't finished all my turns so I may get more
Okay, I’ll offer on them. I put copper up for stud so you can use him whenever you have time
You can get rid of them all except Shark. He isn't up for stud either.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Okay, I’ll offer on them. I put copper up for stud so you can use him whenever you have time
You can get rid of them all except Shark. He isn't up for stud either.
Okay, I put him up for stud. Most of the others will probably age out in the next couple years.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:13 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:13 am