◅○══════════════════════════════════════════════════════○▻
◄◉▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◉►

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

◅◦─────────────────────◦▻
» We are currently C L O S E D. «

» T r a i n e r ' s · T a g «

This will go in your horse's description to identify me as the trainer. This gives basic Training & Grinder information. If you need to shorten it, please keep "Trained by EclipticEnd" at minimum.

Trained by EclipticEnd || Start Age-End Age || Level # Discipline || Best Local Show Score In Discipline

Hiya. I'm EclipticEnd (FrozenKey is my Secondary / Freeze Account) and I'm offering training to the players of HWO. This is my second version of my training form (link to V1). Hopefully it's a bit more improved!

Here's a log as proof of experience. It's not up to date as I tend to forget to add horses that I'm idly training, but there should be enough there to show that I can at the very least complete the job you're asking for.

Written below are all of the variants that I'm offering for a more personalized training within your budget. You can choose any that you'd like. I'll take your horse, train it and do any other specific tasks, then send it back for the total cost. It's as simple as that!

My current time estimates are:
1-7 IRL Days, 2 Years 7 Months in Age

» T e r m s · o f · T r a i n i n g «

Please do not spam ping me; ping me once, give me at least ten minutes to respond, then repeat. Sometimes pings do get lost in my notifications, but I do not need ten pings in five minutes. Additionally, please make sure I'm actually online before sending further pings. I keep HWO open in a tab in my browser so sometimes it says I'm active when I'm actually not. If I have not responded within three pings then please do not send a fourth as I may not be actively playing.

If I need to cancel training for any reason, I'll give you a complete refund.

If you cancel the training for any reason, I'll offer the following discounts: 100% off if total training is below 400%, 50% off if total training is at 400% or higher. These are non-negotiable as Stamina takes a long time to raise and it's going to take up most of the early total training.

If you refuse to take your horse after training is cancelled for any reason (not including lack of space) then I will make note of that refusal, screenshot it as proof, and keep or sell the horse. If lack of space is the issue then I'm willing to hold onto the horse for up to three days.

I'll never hold a horse hostage if you can't pay training costs. I'll give you your horse in return for an IOU where you can pay the total cost later or trade a horse. I will not train further for you until the IOU is paid.

I previously wasn't holding horses for more than a week. After some consideration, I've decided to cancel this term as some people may have something important IRL that pops up. An unexpected event shouldn't result in a forfeited horse, and as such I'll do my best to hold horses until the owner can pick them up. Please note that if it's been over a month with no word then I might have to get rid of the horse to make farm space. Additionally, if I notice that you'd been online and ignored the ping as well as not offered on the horse (multiple times) then I'll assume you simply don't want the horse anymore. I'm not doing boarding, I'm just trying to be more patient for those who have things to do.

If I notice unsavory behavior then I reserve the right to refuse that player my services. Use of my service is a privilege, not a right. I'll always note a reason as to why I do not wish to offer you my services. Please note that this is not meant to be an act of harassment or anything of the sort; if a player has acted in a way that I personally do not agree with then I do not wish to interact with them.

TL;DR = Don't spam pings, I can cancel training (all training done will be free), you can cancel training (fees may apply), pick up your horses within three days, if you ignore my pings (I'll send multiple) and do not pick up your horse then you forfeit ownership to me. I reserve the right not to offer someone my services and will give a reason as to why. By using my services you accept these terms regardless if you've read them.

» S t a t s · a n d · M e t h o d s «

Basic Training Bonus: 10% »MAX«
Training Intensity Reduction: -40% »MAX«

Speed Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Strength Bonus: 20%
Stamina Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Intelligence Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Movement Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Tempo Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Agility Bonus: 40% »MAX«
Balance Bonus: 40% »MAX«

Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion until the energy expense at 30 minutes is equal to 102%. Swap to Arena, Walk, Lunge On The Flat, 30 min to get the energy expense at 100%, train that once, then swap to Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion, 30 min. Continue until the energy expense for Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion, 30 minutes equals 5%.

Once the energy expense equals 5% for the above, I only focus on the one horse and transfer any others to my freeze account. The others will likely not be able to train their full energy within one day, so this prevents energy waste and age waste.

Swap to Arena, Walk, Ground Poles, 30 minutes. Energy expense should be 5% per click. Continue until Movement and Tempo disappear. Then, Arena, Trot, Ground Poles, 30 minutes until Movement and Tempo are at 99.9%.

The swap above happens before Stamina hits 99.8%. This is because Stamina will reach 99.8% naturally with the remaining training without being focused on.

Swap to Arena, Walk, Jumping Obstacles, 30 minutes until Agility is at 99.9%.

Swap to Arena, Walk, Lunge Over Jumps, 30 minutes until Intelligence is at 99.9%.

Swap to Arena, Walk, Drag A Tire, 30 minutes until Strength is at 99.9%.

Swap to Arena, Gallop, Lunge On The Flat, 30 minutes until Speed is at 99.9%. The horse is then fully trained.

Balance reaches 99.9% without needing to be focused on during training. With my current training skills, training ends around 2 years 6.5 months of age. I tend to use the horse I'm training as a Grinder after Agility as it gives me time to find the Level and Discipline that the horse does best in. I double check some of the Racing disciplines while training Speed as the skill increase could make one of them be better suited to the horse. Regardless, I usually have a pretty good estimate as to what the horse will do best in before I start training.

» W h a t · i s · T r a i n i n g «

(For newer players)

Training is a method in the game to boost your horse's attributes (Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.) so that they can perform better in competitions. It improves performance in both Local Shows (Grinders do these) and player-made competitions (where you go against other players and their horses).

My understanding is that it helps the horse perform to the higher end of its ability, and as such it's highly recommended (a necessity even) for those looking to enter competitions.

Additionally, trained horses gain a visible show-sheen and have muscle development in their art, which can be sought after in those looking to collect horses.

Trained horses tend to be more valuable than non-trained horses, especially if they're still very young when training is done. People may pay $10,000 for an untrained horse and over $100,000 for a trained one with competitive titles.

TL;DR

It helps your horse perform well in competitions.

It's required if you want to have a good Grinder.

It increases your horse's value.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 21 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Prices and Services

Post by EclipticEnd »

» P r i c e s · a n d · S e r v i c e s «

Services can be chosen per your requirements. I offer different variants of training to fit your needs and your budgets.

Maximum Possible Cost: $34,000
Minimum Possible Cost: $20,000

The above do not include Champing, Discounts, nor Bulk fees. Prices may change at any time, but any horses in my queue or in training at the time of the changes will not have to pay updated costs.

» A t t r i b u t e · P e r c e n t a g e s «

I'm willing to train your horses attributes (Speed, Strength, etc.) to various percentages.

All Stats to 99.9% » $30,000
All Stats to 99%-99.4% » $25,000
All Stats to 98%-98.9% » $20,000

Please note that I train Stamina to 99.8% max.

Advice from the Trainer: If you have an older horse, it may be beneficial to train to a lower percentage in order to preserve the horse's age. Please keep in mind that it'll take longer to train to 99.9% in all stats than 98%. I do not do discipline specific training at this time. You will not be charged extra if I overtrain.

» T e m p e r a m e n t «

I'm willing to change your horse's Temperament (if possible).

High Strung » $1,000
Spirited » $2,000
Even » $2,000
Calm » $2,000
Bombproof » $1,000
No Change » $0 » FREE

Please note that horses born at Bombproof or High Strung may be unable to change temperament. I also cannot guarantee that the horse will be on the exact requested temperament; sometimes going from Calm to High Strung (as an example) can take longer than it takes to train the horse. I'll refund this part if I don't hit the mark. If you're not certain as to what would be best then let me know and I can give you my thoughts.

Additionally, the in-betweens of Bombproof and High Strung can be difficult to stay on as it's a bit of a balance game. For that reason those temperaments are a bit more expensive.

Advice from the Trainer: Foals born at a Calm temperament may dip to Bombproof and become stuck. I can risk underfeeding the horse (causing a loss in energy and therefore longer training) to prevent this. Please let me know if this is preferable to you.

I suggest the following depending on the Discipline you're aiming for:

High Strung: Harness Racing, Saddleseat, Show Jumping, Sprint Racing
Spirited: Barrel Racing, Cross Country, In-Hand Jumping, Pole Bending, Racing, Steeplechase
Even: Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch
Calm: Dressage, Driven Dressage, Western Trail
Bombproof: Dressage, Driven Dressage, Endurance, Hunter, Log Pull, Marathon and Obstacle Driving, Western Pleasure

» W e i g h t «

I'm willing to get your horse to a specific weight threshold.

Change (Any Weight) » $0 » FREE

Advice from the Trainer: This isn't hard for me to do which is why it's now free. Please specify the weight you want your horse to be (not in numbers, but by thresholds such as Very Fat or Moderately Thin). If you're not sure then let me know and I'll offer my thoughts.

I suggest the following depending on the Discipline you're aiming for:

Moderately Fleshy: Barrel Racing, Log Pull, Working Ranch
Moderate: Cross Country, Cutting, Dressage, Driven Dressage, Hunter, Marathon and Obstacle Driving, Pole Bending, Reining, Steeplechase, Western Pleasure, Western Trail
Moderately Thin: Endurance, Harness Racing, In Hand Jumping, Racing, Saddleseat, Show Jumping, Sprint Racing

» P i c t u r e s «

I like to take progression pictures as I train; I find them satisfying. I offer the below variants to this option.

Annual » $1,000
Biannual » $2,000
Milestones » $0 » FREE
Basics » $0 » FREE
No Pictures » $0 » FREE

Advice from the Trainer: This is completely up to your preference. Here's exactly what those options mean:

Annual: One picture when I get the horse (if there's not already a beginning picture via the client), One picture each year on the dot as I train, one ending picture at training finish. Example: Newborn, 1 year of age, 2 years of age, training end.
Biannual: Twice a year; once at Year start, once at that year and six months. Example: Newborn, 6 months, 1 year, 1 year 6 months, 2 years, 2 years 6 months, training end if after that age.
Milestones: Milestones include weaning (6 months), Breeding Maturity (3 years for colts, 4 years for mares), and Height Maturity (5 years of age). I'll take a beginning picture, any Milestone pictures, and an ending picture. Example: Newborn, 6 months (weaning), training end (this will be breeding maturity if I get the horse at newborn).
Basics: The absolute basic package is one picture on arrival from client, one picture at training end. Example: Newborn, training end.
No Pictures: As it says, absolutely no pictures will be taken.

» T i t l e s · a n d · C h a m p i n g «

I've decided that I want to try out offering Champing with my training packages. I'm not offering Champing as an individual option, only as part of training. To rephrase a bit clearer, if I'm not also training your horse then I'm not offering this to you. I'm willing to keep a horse for up to a week to achieve the requested title.

Important Note:
Champing / Titling is excluded from the "New Player" discount; I do not offer this for free. Additionally, if a horse has a Title prior to Champing I will subtract the price of that title from the Champing fee. For example, if a horse is a Champion and wants to be a Grand Champion in that discipline, it would only cost $25,000 rather than $75,000.

Grand Champion » $75,000
Champion » $50,000
None » $0 » FREE

Note: Price is per discipline, meaning a Championship in Racing is $50,000 but a Championship in both Racing and Harness Racing is $100,000. A Championship /and/ Grand Championship is $125,000. If your horse performs well and gets a higher title than you requested, you will not be charged for the higher tier.

Advice from the Trainer: I cannot guarantee any particular win percentage. My Champing method is to start by entering Level 1 competitions and enter up to Level 5 on the first go. I wait a day for results and if it looks like your horse can go higher then I'll try higher Levels. If your horse is struggling then I'll keep to lower levels.

Some horses take longer to get a title than others due to how well they preform and what level they're preforming at. I'm only offering lower level titles so it shouldn't take too long to do them. Regardless, I'll hold your horse for up to a week and if the horse doesn't have the title(s) that you wanted at that time then I'll offer a refund.

When requesting multiple titles, please type them with some sort of separation:

Discipline 1, Title // Discipline 2, Title | Discipline 3, Title = Discipline 4, Title *** Etc.

Examples:
1. Racing, Champion 2. Steeplechase, Grand Champion 3. Sprint Racing, Champion 4. Harness Racing, Grand Champion
Racing, Champion | Steeplechase, Grand Champion | Sprint Racing, Champion | Harness Racing, Grand Champion
Racing, Champion // Steeplechase, Grand Champion // Sprint Racing, Champion // Harness Racing, Grand Champion

» B u l k · T r a i n i n g «

Bulk training is an additional fee for players asking me to train larger groups of horses.

6-10 Horses » $10,000
3-5 Horses » $5,000
1-2 Horses » $0 » No Added Fee

Note: If you're only asking me to train 1-2 horses then feel free to ignore this section. This fee is per horse. Example: A group of 3 horses is a $5,00 fee per horse, so $5,000 + $5,000 + $5,000 = $15,000 total.

Advice from the Trainer: I like to help many players. Taking on larger groups takes longer for a single person, which is why I've added a fee. I realize some players have large groups of horses they have to do so I'm willing to take larger groups of horses. Just note that the fee is an added charge per horse.

» E x t r a s · a n d · D i s c o u n t s «

I'm offering some small extra services as free parts of my training packages. I'm also offering a variety of discounts which can change every so often as I do special events.

Identify Color and Genetics
Identify Grinder Level and Discipline
Note Fastest Times in Local Shows
Note Breed Evaluation(s)
Note Additional Best Discipline(s)
Add Conformation to Description

New Player || -50% Cost || Five uses maximum, joined the game no more than three months ago
Bred By M[E] || -50% Cost || Only applicable if I bred the horse
Training Cancelled (<400%) || -100% Cost || Also applicable if I cancel for any reason
Training Cancelled (>=400%) || -50% Cost
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 18 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || IOUs and Refusal of Service

Post by EclipticEnd »

» I O U s · a n d · R e f u s a l · o f · S e r v i c e «

As noted in the Terms of Training in the main post, I'm willing to take IOUs from players who cannot immediately pay. I also reserve the right to refuse service to any player at any time. This post offers more information on these topics.

» I O U s «

When a player unexpectedly comes up sort of money to pay for my training, I'll always give them their horse and instead instate an IOU.

The point of the IOU is to be a reminder that a player who couldn't pay for training has instead asked to pay for it later. An IOU can be paid via in-game currency or via one horse of sufficient quality. This can be paid at any time, so please don't worry about it too much.

Until the IOU is paid, no further training will be done for the player nor their secondary accounts. Players who attempt to get around this rule may be refused service in the future.

No IOUs Currently

If a player wishes to pay the IOU via a horse, these are the requirements.

Aged between Newborn - 2 Years Old
HGP of at least 60,000
No less than four Green and Gold comments
Purebred, but Any Breed

» R e f u s a l · o f · S e r v i c e «

I reserve the right to refuse service to any player at any time. This can be for a variety of reasons, such as having a history of inappropriate behavior (cursing, being rude or aggressive, etc.), a history of scamming or post hijacking, repeatedly removing brands or training tags from horses, etc.

I will always offer a reason as to why I am refusing my services.

This is a fun game with a supportive community, so let's keep things running smoothly and peacefully. Those who can't use common courtesy will not find any help here.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Current Progress

Post by EclipticEnd »

» Q u e u e s · a n d · C o m p l e t i o n «

Horses currently finished training, being trained, and waiting to be trained.

» T r a i n i n g · C o m p l e t e «

[quote="-----------------"]Hiya! Your horse is fully trained and champed (if applicable) and is ready to go home! They're currently up for offers and will be transferred ASAP to one of your listed accounts.

The total cost of training is: $

If you can't pay for training then no worries, please refer to my IOU section.

Thank you for your patronage! I hope you're satisfied with your horse's training.[/quote]

» C u r r e n t l y · T r a i n i n g «

Dante » Lavender Stables » $0 // FREE » Nearly done!

» W a i t i n g · f o r · T r a i n i n g «

-

Code: Select all

[url=]Name[/url] » [url=]Owner Name, Link to Request[/url] » $

» R e s e r v e d «

4x Free Training for: h a z e l

Please note that any Reservations from the previous form are no longer valid. Reservations are favors or rewards for contests and are no longer able to be purchased.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 28 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Service Ping

Post by EclipticEnd »

» P i n g · f o r · S e r v i c e «

Quote this and fill out the below information to request training! Refer to the Prices and Services post when filling out information. I'll confirm the total cost with you as well as how long training might take when responding to this ping.

Are you a new player? : Y / N
Have you read the Terms of Training? : Y / N
Are you requesting training for more than two horses? : Y / N
If yes to the above, please confirm that you're aware of additional fees for Bulk training: Y / N
Please list any alternate accounts:

Note that unless told otherwise, I will only give the listed horse(s) back to this account or a listed alternate account. If you offer from an account that you didn't note above, I will not accept that offer. This is to ensure that they return to you and only you.

» P i n g ! «

Please copy and paste the below section for each individual horse.

Horse Link:
Attribute Percentage:
Temperament:
Weight:
Pictures:
Titles and Champing:
Specific Extras:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Open

Post by EclipticEnd »

I think I have everything set up correctly. If you notice an error anywhere, let me know!

Hiya all and welcome to the recreation of my training topic! Prices have been updated as has the general aesthetic.

I'm only looking to take on one horse for training at the moment to get back into training for players, but if things go smoothly then I'll happily train larger queues.
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

>>> Ping! <<<
Are you a new player? : No
Have you read the Terms of Training? : Yes
Are you requesting training for more than two horses? : No
If yes to the above, please confirm that you're aware of additional fees for Bulk training: Yes
Please list any alternate accounts: SSpencer, HopeSprings, ShadowHopeSprings, LightHorseBreeding

Horse Link: /*Lucy*\

Attribute Percentage: 56,434
Temperament: Bomeproof
Weight: 3,545
Pictures: /*Lucy*\

Titles and Champing: Can you make her a grand champion in the cart pulling
Specific Extras: Loose weight, And if possibly all the extras you currently offer
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Lynx768768 wrote:>>> Ping! <<<
Are you a new player? : No
Have you read the Terms of Training? : Yes
Are you requesting training for more than two horses? : No
If yes to the above, please confirm that you're aware of additional fees for Bulk training: Yes
Please list any alternate accounts: SSpencer, HopeSprings, ShadowHopeSprings, LightHorseBreeding

Horse Link: /*Lucy*\
Attribute Percentage: 56,434
Temperament: Bomeproof
Weight: 3,545
Pictures:
Titles and Champing: Can you make her a grand champion in the cart pulling
Specific Extras: Loose weight, And if possibly all the extras you currently offer
Hiya! I'm willing to train your horse, but there's a bit of confusion on the form. Attribute, Temperament, Weight, Pictures, etc. are all things that I'm changing during training and not meant to be current information about the horse. Please refer to this part of this form. At the moment I don't offer Champing separately from training, so if you want your horse champed but not trained then I'm afraid I won't be able to offer that.

My suggestions would be the following:
Your horse will likely do best at Log Pull based on their build. I'm assuming that's what you mean by cart pulling as I'm honestly a bit unfamiliar with the actual specifics of what each discipline does.
Attribute Percentage to 99%-99.9% depending on your budget as she'll be 10-11 years of age at the end of training (still plenty young). 99% is $25,000 and 99.9% is $30,000. If those are too expensive then training to 98% will be $20,000.
Temperament at Bombproof; no change is required here which means this is free.
Weight down to Moderately Fleshy. This is also completely free.
Pictures: Annual or Basic; there's no real Milestones at your horse's age and the Biannual is moreso meant to document the changes of the horses coat, of which there won't be as many at the current age. Annual pictures cost $1,000 and Basic ones are free of charge.

Champing to Grand Champion will cost an additional $75,000.

The minimum cost for this suggested training plan (including champing) is $95,000. The maximum (including champing) is $106,000.
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

Thank You, I ment log pulling :) Can you train her to 99.9... Ill comeback and see if you have anymore openings in a few weeks... Also the only thing I would need is her weight to be logered, I don't want pictures or anything. If you feel anything else is needed for her ill do that as well... Sorry about the champion confusion on my part
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Lynx768768 wrote:Thank You, I ment log pulling :) Can you train her to 99.9... Ill comeback and see if you have anymore openings in a few weeks... Also the only thing I would need is her weight to be logered, I don't want pictures or anything. If you feel anything else is needed for her ill do that as well... Sorry about the champion confusion on my part
No problem! I've offered on her and can take her when you're ready. I see she's got a foal on the way and if you'd like I can pop her for free and pass back the foal. That'll delay training a bit as I won't age anything until the foal's back in your hands.

I'll do the following:
Attribute Percentage to 99.9% ($30,000)
Temperament at Bombproof (No Change, Free)
Weight down to Moderately Fleshy (Free)
Pictures: None (Free)
Champing to Grand Champion ($75,000)

Total: $105,000

Estimated training time: 1-4 days depending on the foal.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm