Community Forum

[E] Training V2 || Closed

Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Open

Post by Lynx768768 »

:) Thank You, I accepted the offer and when you can transfer the foal please do lol...
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Lynx768768 wrote::) Thank You, I accepted the offer and when you can transfer the foal please do lol...
Here's a link to the foal. She's up for offers.

Also, since Lucy's already a Champion without any work on my part I'm going to discount some of the Champing price. Instead of 75k for Champing it's going to only be 25k. Total cost of training is therefore going to only be 55k instead of 105k.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training V2 || Service Ping

Post by h0rsey »

Hope I did this right :)

Also, I understand if the champing may take a while since racing is a single-entry discpline, that's ok. Just want to see their times and I have others to test too so this would just make my life easier :lol:
EclipticEnd wrote:
» P i n g · f o r · S e r v i c e «

Quote this and fill out the below information to request training! Refer to the Prices and Services post when filling out information. I'll confirm the total cost with you as well as how long training might take when responding to this ping.

Are you a new player? No
Have you read the Terms of Training? : Yes
Are you requesting training for more than two horses? : Yes
If yes to the above, please confirm that you're aware of additional fees for Bulk training: Yes
Please list any alternate accounts: [/b] h0rsey2, Blue Roan
Note that unless told otherwise, I will only give the listed horse(s) back to this account or a listed alternate account. If you offer from an account that you didn't note above, I will not accept that offer. This is to ensure that they return to you and only you.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

» P i n g ! «

Please copy and paste the below section for each individual horse.

◅◦─────────────────────◦▻
Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3870211
Attribute Percentage: 99%
Temperament: High strung
Weight: Mod thin
Pictures: Yearly
Titles and Champing: Champion in racing
Specific Extras: None

Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3877051

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

h0rsey wrote:Hope I did this right :)

Also, I understand if the champing may take a while since racing is a single-entry discpline, that's ok. Just want to see their times and I have others to test too so this would just make my life easier :lol:
EclipticEnd wrote:
» P i n g ! «

Please copy and paste the below section for each individual horse.

Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3870211

Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3877051

Can do. There'll be a delay while I finish the current horse I'm working on but I'll ping you when I can take one. The prices per horse will be ($30,000 + $1,000 + $1,000 + $50,000) = $82,000. Each horse should be done with training within 1-4 days of me taking it and though Champing time may fluctuate it shouldn't take more than a few days per.

Editing this as I don't think you've seen this yet and therefore don't think I need to post a new message:

I've finished with the horse I was doing and have offered on the two foals and will get them trained up for you ASAP. : )
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote::) Thank You, I accepted the offer and when you can transfer the foal please do lol...
Here's a link to the foal. She's up for offers.

Also, since Lucy's already a Champion without any work on my part I'm going to discount some of the Champing price. Instead of 75k for Champing it's going to only be 25k. Total cost of training is therefore going to only be 55k instead of 105k.
Additionally, Lucy is done with training and is now entering competitions. You'll receive a pick-up ping for her once she's achieved the desired title.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

[E] Training V2 || Upcoming Event!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hiya all!

I just wanted to announce that I'm planning to hold a small event on this training form called "Newbie Week" from July 1st through July 7th.

During that week, I'll be training horses only for player that joined from May 1st of this year through July 7th. Secondary accounts will not count! All training will be done completely free of charge. I will only be taking on one horse a day so be ready!

If you are uncertain if you qualify, check a recent topic post that you've made or replied to. You can see the date that you'd joined the game below your name on the right side of the message!

I always offer free training to those who'd joined the game within the last three months. This event is to bring awareness to that as well as help out the community. Please note that Champing is not included as I do not Champ horses for free.

Hope to see some new names pop up!

-EE
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

EclipticEnd wrote:
h0rsey wrote:Hope I did this right :)

Can do. There'll be a delay while I finish the current horse I'm working on but I'll ping you when I can take one. The prices per horse will be ($30,000 + $1,000 + $1,000 + $50,000) = $82,000. Each horse should be done with training within 1-4 days of me taking it and though Champing time may fluctuate it shouldn't take more than a few days per.

Editing this as I don't think you've seen this yet and therefore don't think I need to post a new message:

I've finished with the horse I was doing and have offered on the two foals and will get them trained up for you ASAP. : )
Sounds good, thank you!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

h0rsey wrote:-
One is done training; I'm aging him a little more to try to get that High Strung temperament (he's at Spirited) but I'll stop aging at 2Y11M. If you have a preference otherwise then let me know. If I can't get the temperament to HS then that'll be discounted from the training cost, same with the other foal.

He'll be moving on to Champing today and the other will move to Champing either today or tomorrow.

Edit: Success! Temperament rose to HS.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

EclipticEnd wrote:
h0rsey wrote:-
One is done training; I'm aging him a little more to try to get that High Strung temperament (he's at Spirited) but I'll stop aging at 2Y11M. If you have a preference otherwise then let me know. If I can't get the temperament to HS then that'll be discounted from the training cost, same with the other foal.

He'll be moving on to Champing today and the other will move to Champing either today or tomorrow.

Edit: Success! Temperament rose to HS.
Perfect! Thank you so much :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Here's a link to the foal. She's up for offers.

Additionally, Lucy is done with training and is now entering competitions. You'll receive a pick-up ping for her once she's achieved the desired title.
I've had to take both horses off the market to use the sale slots of my freeze account. Let me know when you'll be online for a while and I'll put them back up and transfer them then. If you're in the Discord then you can also ping me. : )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 6:08 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:08 am