Community Forum

Trainers?

hat creek
Visit My Farm

Trainers?

Post by hat creek »

Hey! I have "gone through" two trainers so far, both of them decided to take a break from the game, A long one. So ofc like said I need a trainer/two. I want one or two trainers that can train for me. I pay 50k a horse and I am very flexible. I want the horses fully trained before they turn 4! Sometimes I will have ones I need done fast for them I will pay 75k.
Heres my first horse:

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainers?

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

hat creek wrote:Hey! I have "gone through" two trainers so far, both of them decided to take a break from the game, A long one. So ofc like said I need a trainer/two. I want one or two trainers that can train for me. I pay 50k a horse and I am very flexible. I want the horses fully trained before they turn 4! Sometimes I will have ones I need done fast for them I will pay 75k.
Heres my first horse:

Hello! I haven't been active so far because of school, but now since school's out, I'm planning on spending more time here. I'm Sunshadow Ranch and I would be open to be your long-term trainer for a bit (maybe for a month)? For the month, I'll be able to take 5 horses per week. 50k per horse is fine. Sometimes I'll be able to finish a horse quickly and 75k would be fine for that as well. I maxed out most of my training skills (except for Tempo and Movement, the rest are at 40.00%) and I can finish the training in 2 years, 8 months in HWO. They will be trained to 99.9% (99.8% in stamina) for all stats.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:34 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:34 am