Community Forum

My Services

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

My Services

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi Everyone,

I've been waiting to get Premium before advertising my services, but it's taking way too long so I decided to go ahead and set up shop. Please read this whole topic before replying.

Services:
1. Popping
2. Aging

Bonuses:
1. Breeding & Popping My Horses

Popping
You breed your mare and send her to my my farm to be popped. I then send the mare and her new foal back to you.

Aging
Have a colt that you want aged to 3 years so you can breed it? Or a filly that you want aged to 4 years so you can breed it? I can do it for you! It won't be as fast as popping, but it will get done.

Breeding & Popping My Horses
You choose a mare and a stud on my farm that you would like bred. You get the foal from the two.

Popping = $700 per mare
Aging = $1,000 for a colt, $1,200 for a filly
Breeding & Popping My Horses = $1,000 per pair

More updates to be added soon! Players that have joined within 2 months ago get $100 off. If you can't afford the service you are requesting, we can talk about lowering it a little.

Aging Barn (Unless I run out of room your horse will reside here while it is being aged.)
Popping Barn (Unless I run out of room your horse will reside here while it is being popped.)

Copy the form below and fill it out. Please don't quote this whole post.

Code: Select all

FORM:
Do you qualify as a new player? (Yes, No):
What service are you requesting? (Popping, Aging, etc.):
Username:
Horse Link(s):
If you are interested in the Breeding & Popping My Horses, what two would you like paired? (Link both here):
Are you able to afford the service you are requesting?:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: My Services

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hi Everyone,

I've been waiting to get Premium before advertising my services, but it's taking way too long so I decided to go ahead and set up shop. Please read this whole topic before replying.

Services:
1. Popping
2. Aging

Bonuses:

Popping
You breed your mare and send her to my my farm to be popped. I then send the mare and her new foal back to you.

Aging
Have a colt that you want aged to 3 years so you can breed it? Or a filly that you want aged to 4 years so you can breed it? I can do it for you! It won't be as fast as popping, but it will get done.

You choose a mare and a stud on my farm that you would like bred. You get the foal from the two.

Popping = $700 per mare

More updates to be added soon! Players that have joined within 2 months ago get $100 off.

Aging Barn
Popping Barn

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
I'm doing the same with prices pretty close to yours. I'm postponing the training because it takes longer because I don't have premium, if I do it then it's 1 horse at a time
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hi Everyone,

Services:
1. Popping
2. Aging

Bonuses:

Popping

Aging

Popping = $700 per mare

More updates to be added soon! Players that have joined within 2 months ago get $100 off.

Aging Barn
Popping Barn

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
I'm doing the same with prices pretty close to yours. I'm postponing the training because it takes longer because I don't have premium, if I do it then it's 1 horse at a time
Yeah. I'm not doing training at all because it takes a very long time and I'm not the best.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I'm doing the same with prices pretty close to yours. I'm postponing the training because it takes longer because I don't have premium, if I do it then it's 1 horse at a time
Yeah. I'm not doing training at all because it takes a very long time and I'm not the best.
Same. Sometimes I forget about the horse lol
Lavender Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Lavender Stables »

Hi, could you pop 2 mares for me please?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Lavender Stables wrote:Hi, could you pop 2 mares for me please?
Sure! Could you link them here?
And it's $100 off for you since you joined this month.

Your total will be $1,200, if you can afford that. If not I can lower your price to what you can afford (I just added that in the main topic).
Lavender Stables
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Lavender Stables wrote:Hi, could you pop 2 mares for me please?
Sure! Could you link them here?

Your total will be $1,200, if you can afford that. If not I can lower your price to what you can afford (I just added that in the main topic).
Yes! I think I can afford it. Here are their links!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3803764
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3811719
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Lavender Stables wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Sure! Could you link them here?

I just offered $1 on both of them! I will keep them in my popping barn until they have foaled.
Lavender Stables
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Lavender Stables wrote:

I just offered $1 on both of them! I will keep them in my popping barn until they have foaled.
Sounds good, thank you!! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Lavender Stables wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I just offered $1 on both of them! I will keep them in my popping barn until they have foaled.
Sounds good, thank you!! :D
First mare popped!
I just noticed that the foal's sire is Divine Orbit, my favorite grinder who passed away. You have a great foal there. I've been trying to collect all purebred foals from him.
Putting the mare up for offers first.
Possum Kingdom

Colt

Offer $600 on her and $1 on the foal after I put him up.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 am